How to create panaramas
1040 2 2018-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fidippide
lvl.3
Italy

Goodmorning, I own a Mavic 2 pro and I often shot automatic panoramas. The problem is that then I'm not able to create the panoramas. I discovered that I can make them with the editor of the DJI Go 4 app and the results is fine but it's a small file in the memory of my smartphone.

I tried also to use the DJI Media Maker but unsuccessfully: this sw desn't recognize .DNG files and also .jpg.

Moreover I tried to convert the .DNG files with Rawtherapee and then to create panoramas with Microsoft Image Composite Editor: the result is sufficient but only with 180° panos.
Could you please suggest me a solution? What is the best sw to edit panoramas pics? Thank you!

2018-11-24
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519715 ft
France

MS ICE usually does the stitching and exporting panos job quite well for me (although it sometimes fails). Now talking about DJI Media Maker, i had no particular issue with it getting to work with JPGs on my end.

I think you can also try googling softs like Kolor AutoPano, PTGui, Hugin 2018
2018-11-24
Use props
Fidippide
lvl.3
Italy

M4veric17 Posted at 11-24 02:40
MS ICE usually does the stitching and exporting panos job quite well for me (although it sometimes fails). Now talking about DJI Media Maker, i had no particular issue with it getting to work with JPGs on my end.

I think you can also try googling softs like Kolor AutoPano, PTGui, Hugin 2018

Thank you M4veric17, the DJI Media Maker it's not able to process my files (.JPG).
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules