Cant live stream to a Facebook business page
14320 24 2018-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FuZZyPiLOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Ireland

Is there any chance the DJI Go app can get updated to allow live streaming to a Facebook Page instead of only a Personal Page.

If you have a business page setup you cant live stream direct to it and the only workaround is to stream to your personal page and share the link then to your business page.

2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, it's possible to do once your drone is hovering. On the app hit the little GPS icon with the drone by it and then click the 3 dots at the bottom. Then select the live broadcast platform and choose Facebook, Click on Go Live, then click on your profile and it will show your profile and pages you manage. Then select which to Go Live to. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-11-24
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If flying a P4 or P4A or P4P you should be using the GO 4 App,  not the GO App......

Randy
2018-11-25
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think I ran into this same "limitation." Is it because when you create a FB profile, it's your personal one, then the business account is kind of like a "feature" of your personal one? Then, if you sign into FB using the GO app you can't select your business account in lieu of the personal one?
2018-11-26
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Michael Kemper Posted at 11-26 04:03
I think I ran into this same "limitation." Is it because when you create a FB profile, it's your personal one, then the business account is kind of like a "feature" of your personal one? Then, if you sign into FB using the GO app you can't select your business account in lieu of the personal one?

Yes Michael, this is exactly the problem, but i am sure the Facebook API has the functionality, it just needs implementing in the DJI app
2018-11-26
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-24 12:28
Hi there, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, it's possible to do once your drone is hovering. On the app hit the little GPS icon with the drone by it and then click the 3 dots at the bottom. Then select the live broadcast platform and choose Facebook, Click on Go Live, then click on your profile and it will show your profile and pages you manage. Then select which to Go Live to. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

Thanks Nathalie, i will test out the weekend and let you know. I appreciate the info.
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FuZZyPiLOT Posted at 11-26 05:20
Thanks Nathalie, i will test out the weekend and let you know. I appreciate the info.

You're most welcome. Please keep us posted for further help. Have a safe flight always.
2018-11-26
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm interested to know too. Looking through FB's API info, there are many screenshots with an RTMP address. If you can get your hands on the/a stream key for the business acct, then you can use the Custom RTMP and open with rtmp://rtmp-api.facebook.com:80/rtmp/[KEY].

I wish I had thought to explore this when I was looking into it few months back, but maybe you just select it while in flight. I never tried that. :/
2018-11-26
Use props
Billynj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5362900 ft
United States

Michael Kemper Posted at 2018-11-26 16:12
I'm interested to know too. Looking through FB's API info, there are many screenshots with an RTMP address. If you can get your hands on the/a stream key for the business acct, then you can use the Custom RTMP and open with rtmp://rtmp-api.facebook.com:80/rtmp/[KEY].

I wish I had thought to explore this when I was looking into it few months back, but maybe you just select it while in flight. I never tried that. :/

I am very familiar with dji go4 and I can no longer livestream to a business  page on Facebook, only my personal peg I guess there was an update last week
2019-2-14
Use props
Billynj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5362900 ft
United States

Billynj Posted at 2-14 14:19
I am very familiar with dji go4 and I can no longer livestream to a business  page on Facebook, only my personal peg I guess there was an update last week

Shame I guess few people stream to a Facebook page
2019-2-15
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-11-24 12:28
Hi there, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, it's possible to do once your drone is hovering. On the app hit the little GPS icon with the drone by it and then click the 3 dots at the bottom. Then select the live broadcast platform and choose Facebook, Click on Go Live, then click on your profile and it will show your profile and pages you manage. Then select which to Go Live to. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

Hey! I have the same issue. I was going to do a live stream on my business page, but once I go to select the options, the only option is my personal account. None of my pages appear in the list.

Why?
Because I remember doing this on my mavic pro. And it was possible before.
2019-3-4
Use props
fans28c7f5e1
New
United States

ABE0CB95-0D28-40BD-84F2-E75BA6F5FD60.png
2019-6-17
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, this does not work. It only streams to your personal page. Also I'm unable to connect to Youtube as there's some sort of login issue from the Smart Controller. So at the moment, the whole live streaming is pretty well unusable.
2019-11-2
Use props
fcwest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73595138 ft
United States

Streaming live to a Facebook Business page no longer works in the latest version of DJI Go 4 app as of Dec 13, 2019. You can only stream to your personal Facebook page.
The fix? Litchi will do it. I can confirm the latest version of Litchi will stream to any Facebook Business page you manage and to your personal page. I've tested this on both iOS and DJI Smart Controller and Litchi works well when streaming to Facebook. So if you want to do a live stream to a Facebook Business page, you're going to have to purchase Litchi.
2019-12-13
Use props
suresh.vk1citygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42628 ft
Malaysia

Hi... I find the solution for Facebook business page live Streaming with third party android Drone app... If anyone want test or use can download at play store....name of app  ( Drone pilot)
2020-2-13
Use props
suresh.vk1citygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42628 ft
Malaysia

The apps link below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dp.live.mal
2020-2-13
Use props
Tony Kantin
New

United States

I am having the same problem. I use the smart controller and do not see an option to switch on my business Facebook page
2020-6-11
Use props
Tony Kantin
New

United States

This did not work for me
2020-6-11
Use props
Tony Kantin
New

United States

This did not work for me
2020-6-11
Use props
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

fcwest Posted at 2019-12-13 16:59
Streaming live to a Facebook Business page no longer works in the latest version of DJI Go 4 app as of Dec 13, 2019. You can only stream to your personal Facebook page.
The fix? Litchi will do it. I can confirm the latest version of Litchi will stream to any Facebook Business page you manage and to your personal page. I've tested this on both iOS and DJI Smart Controller and Litchi works well when streaming to Facebook. So if you want to do a live stream to a Facebook Business page, you're going to have to purchase Litchi.

Where do you find the live stream in the Litchi app.  Can't fink it!!  Thx
2020-6-11
Use props
SUPNorway
lvl.1
Norway

So once again DJI cannot fix it's own software. I need to be able to live stream from my business page but now cannot with my mavic 2 zoom. My old mavic, no problem.
Why can other software do it and the software we are supposed to use cannot? This is not good enough.
PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!
2020-8-8
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

SUPNorway Posted at 8-8 09:17
So once again DJI cannot fix it's own software. I need to be able to live stream from my business page but now cannot with my mavic 2 zoom. My old mavic, no problem.
Why can other software do it and the software we are supposed to use cannot? This is not good enough.
PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!

join the club.. this has been a problem for upwards of 7-8 months now. DJI refuses to fix the issue. Natalia just continues to give the same copy and paste response of " thanks for letting us know but we don't care"

2020-8-10
Use props
mrdamon1yahoo.com
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-11-24 12:28

With both dji go4 and livestreaming  trying to share on any platform get me close so i see the screen then it goes back to try again mode over and over sgain
2021-5-9
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2997710 ft
  • >>>
United States

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 2020-8-10 08:14
join the club.. this has been a problem for upwards of 7-8 months now. DJI refuses to fix the issue. Natalia just continues to give the same copy and paste response of " thanks for letting us know but we don't care"

Here we are, well over a year and still nothing from them other than, "we will forward the concern to the engineers."
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_XvD3Gu84p5Ec
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2281637 ft
United States

I agree!! I own UAV business and can not do a live stream to business page. My DJI MV2 can not...now my MV3 can not. Maybe I need a Skydio? Tired blowing big bucks on DJI if can not get it together so I may promote my business.
I NEED TO LIVE STREAM TO MY FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE!!!!
2022-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules