Question: why i cant find RC wifi after I reset my drone.
491 2 2018-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Truman
New

United States

Hello,

My old cellphone was dead. So i installed DJI go 4 in my new cellphone. Then the old wifi does not allow me to log in. So i reset my drone then I connected my phone to drone's wifi.
Then I connected my RC to the drone. After RC was successfully paired with the drone, the drone's wifi was gone. I cound not find any wifi to connect my phone to the RC and drone.
Does anyone know why Spark-RC-***** wifi disappeared? I can only see drone's wifi.
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Truman. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Spark with your new mobile device. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device and may I know what is the model of your new mobile device? Thank you.
2018-11-25
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Truman,

I don't know if the problem still persists but...
If you have your RC connected to your Spark, the Spark will not generate a WiFi network anymore, but the RC will. If you can't see the RC WiFi network, it is maybe because the RC transmits in the 5 GHz region, which your phone may not be able to see.
Anyway, it is better to use an OTG cable between RC and phone. No connection problems and way less lag.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules