Ronin-s MCC-B Woking with Sony a6300
3506 10 2018-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crasyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Here I’m using my MCC-B cable that was included in the box. I can focus by half-pressing the  shutter button start/stop recording video and sometimes it allows me to take pictures but after that. It won’t allow me to record videos again. i have to remove the cameras battery for it to work again. I’ve ordered the MCC Multi cable not happy about having to pay for it and the postage price is an absolute joke £13.65 for shipping I expect it too be delivered the same day for that price.
YouTube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v9hoDuf6Us
2018-11-25
Use props
Rayvur
lvl.2
Netherlands

Can you use the focus wheel aswell?
2018-11-25
Use props
crasyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

No you need to buy the MCC multi cable To be able to control zoom with the focus wheel. You also need a lens that works like a 18-105 lens like I have just waiting for the new cable arrive for it to work hopefully.
2018-11-25
Use props
crasyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Rayvur Posted at 11-25 10:30
Can you use the focus wheel aswell?

Once the cable has arrived I’ll be trying it out and if it works I’ll upload a link of a video showing it working
2018-11-25
Use props
Rayvur
lvl.2
Netherlands

allready have mcc multi. And yes zoom works with focus wheel 18-105 f4 zoom lens. Doesnt work that smooth though, latest firmware u can adjust zoom speed in app.
2018-11-25
Use props
crasyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Rayvur Posted at 11-25 15:31
allready have mcc multi. And yes zoom works with focus wheel 18-105 f4 zoom lens. Doesnt work that smooth though, latest firmware u can adjust zoom speed in app.

yeah I'm just waiting for it to be delivered how long did it take for your cable to arrive.
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

crasyjoey98 Posted at 11-26 14:17
yeah I'm just waiting for it to be delivered how long did it take for your cable to arrive.

Hi crasyjoey98, MCC-Multi cable is the recommended cable to connect Ronin-S and Sony series cameras, with this cable, we can control the zoom and auto focus, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-11-27
Use props
fanse1f2bd03
New
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-27 23:29
Hi crasyjoey98, MCC-Multi cable is the recommended cable to connect Ronin-S and Sony series cameras, with this cable, we can control the zoom and auto focus, hope you will receive it soon.

Great!
I have a new multi cable and sony a6300. I can adjust zoom with ronin-s wheel but I can’t do the same with the focus or shutter. How I can select the other options (focus, shutter) and control them with the ronin-s focus wheel?
Thanks!
2019-1-18
Use props
fanse1f2bd03
New
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-27 23:29

Great!
I have a new multi cable and sony a6300. I can adjust zoom with ronin-s wheel but I can’t do the same with the focus or shutter. How I can select the other options (focus, shutter) and control them with the ronin-s focus wheel?
Thanks!
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanse1f2bd03 Posted at 1-18 07:57
Great!
Thanks!

Currently, Ronin-S supports Zoom, AutoFocus, and Shutter with the Multi-USB cable, but not the focus function because the functional limitation of the Sony cameras doesn't support to pull the focus with the Multi-USB cable protocol. At present, the Focus Motor has been released, and it can be used to control the focus and zoom function of the camera. Thank you for your attention and support.
2019-1-18
Use props
davidpareja
New
Spain

Thanks Mindy!
Currently I can pull the zoom in my sony a6300 with the Multi-USB cable. But, how I can switch from zoom to shutter and viceversa through ronin-s?
Thanks
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules