App immediately disconnects
512 6 2018-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NicksterSand
New
United States

I just got a new Spark, and whenever I try to connect to it with my Google Pixel it says it is connected for a second or two, but switches to RC connected, then back to connected, and then disconnected before I can even do anything. I tried it with a friend's iPad and everything worked fine.

I have tried reinstalling the app and turning off mobile data, and I made sure bluetooth was off.
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to clarify, may I know what's the exact model of Google Pixel you are using? Please make sure to use a compatible device that is listed on our website for reliability purposes. For reference, kindly check the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-11-25
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Nick,

Can you do a little video to clarify your problem?
What aircraft, R/C and app version are you using?
Have you tried resetting the Spark?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-11-25
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

First off, are the aircraft and the RC linked (paired)? Is the LED on the RC solid green?
2018-11-25
Use props
White Ox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98281 ft

United States

Is your Phone fully charged?   I'd start with that.
2018-11-25
Use props
NicksterSand
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-25 09:55
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to clarify, may I know what's the exact model of Google Pixel you are using? Please make sure to use a compatible device that is listed on our website for reliability purposes. For reference, kindly check the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

It is a Google Pixel 1.
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NicksterSand Posted at 11-25 12:06
It is a Google Pixel 1.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Have you tried to re-link your remoter controller to your aircraft? For reference, please see the video tutorial below. Also, I see that Google Pixel 1 is not yet fully compatible with Spark. I highly recommend you use a compatible device. Thank you.
2018-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules