Video Recorded Distorted
626 3 2018-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pabs6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102297 ft
Norway

The attached shows the recorded video of my mavic, after replacement of the gimbal cable strip. Any Solution or Suggestion?
Annotation 2018-11-25 193707.jpg
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Pabs6. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue after replacing the gimbal cable strip of your DJI Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with your drone May we know if the drone had a crash or ahard landing before and may we know is this repair /replacement was done by DJI? Thank you.
2018-11-25
Use props
Pabs6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102297 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-25 11:02
Hello and good day Pabs6. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue after replacing the gimbal cable strip of your DJI Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with your drone May we know if the drone had a crash or ahard landing before and may we know is this repair /replacement was done by DJI? Thank you.

My Mavic Drone crashed at 10 feet. Cut all the cable strip of the camera gimbal. I replaced the cable strip. I test the drone and fly as per design. Except the video recording is distorted or blurry as shown in the picture.

ANy suggestion?
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Pabs6 Posted at 11-27 03:39
My Mavic Drone crashed at 10 feet. Cut all the cable strip of the camera gimbal. I replaced the cable strip. I test the drone and fly as per design. Except the video recording is distorted or blurry as shown in the picture.

ANy suggestion?

I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic Pro. Since this issue happened the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support and create a ticket for your drone for additional analysis and repair. Thank you.

2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules