Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Galaxy S8 fit mobile holder
814 4 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bunraku
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4583 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Will a Galaxy S8 fit into the mobile holder of an Osmo?
The FAQ gives a length of 11cm max, whereas the S8 is 15cm.

Thanks
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, yes, it will fit on your Osmo mobile 2. Please refer on the attached file below. Ensure the mobile device is properly installed in the holder and the system is balanced before each use. Make sure the mobile device is flush with the holder and the Balance. It is important to balance the mobile device in order to achieve optimal performance. The Osmo Mobile 2 should only be balance when powered off.Thanks for your support.

2018-11-26
Use props
Bunraku
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi

Sorry I am getting an original Osmofor Xmas and not an Osmo Mobile.
I want to know if the S8 will fit in the holder at the side.

Thanks
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bunraku Posted at 11-26 05:49
Hi

Sorry I am getting an original Osmofor Xmas and not an Osmo Mobile.

Hello and good day Bunraku. Thank you for choosing The DJI Osmo as you new device for this Christmas. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo. This means that the Samsung Galaxy S8 will work properly when used on the DJI Osmo. For additional reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo. Thank you for your support.

2018-11-26
Use props
Bunraku
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-26 07:44
Hello and good day Bunraku. Thank you for choosing The DJI Osmo as you new device for this Christmas. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo. This means that the Samsung Galaxy S8 will work properly when used on the DJI Osmo. For additional reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
I know that technically the S8 and Osmo are compatible and the phone can be used to control the Osmo.

However my concern is that the mobile phone will not fit the holder at the side of the device.
The FAQ on the DJI website says . The Osmo can comfortably hold 5.5-inch devices..
However the S8 is 5.8 inches. So my concern is it will not fit into the holder.
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules