Red Lights
730 6 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darren mark tay
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi All

Could someone let me why i have 2 solid red lights on the front leds of mavic 2, back arms are green and all connects okay to rc and ac with no warnings! cant remember them being on all the time, can they be turned off or is it best to leave them on thanks.

2018-11-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To help you orientate the drone via VLOS. You should be able to turn off the red lights after starting video record or pressing the shutter button - the setting should be in the app.
2018-11-26
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The front lights are always red unless you turn them off in DJI GO. Check out the Mavic 2 manual for more information about the different colors and blink patterns for the rear lights.
2018-11-26
Use props
darren mark tay
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Okay thanks do most leave them on all the time?
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day darren mark tay. Thank you for the inquiry. msinger is correct. In addition the rear lights are also called Aircraft Status Indicator. The Aircraft Status Indicator also flashes when the home point is being recorded. For additional reference I will be posting a link where you can see the DJI Mavic 2 Pro User Manual. Thank you for your support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20V1.4.pdf
2018-11-26
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

darren mark tay Posted at 11-26 09:37
Okay thanks do most leave them on all the time?

Yes, most people keep them on.
2018-11-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

darren mark tay Posted at 11-26 09:37
Okay thanks do most leave them on all the time?

Set to auto turn off in the app or you can get a reddish hue in your footage, especially in low light conditions.
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules