Problem with my tablet
570 2 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juliendrone
New
France

Hello To connect my phone to the remote control of my mavic 2 zoom I plug the cable to the USB socket behind the remote control. And I unplug the little cable on the side. The only problem is that I do exactly the same thing with my tablet and with the same cable as the phone but my tablet does not connect to the radio while I have the sign that what the tabette charging. In addition my tablet is newer than the phone. (Tablet: android 7.0 / Telephone: android 5.1) Tablet: Samsung Galaxy S 2 and my phone Samsung Galaxy Core prime.  Would my tablet be incompatible with the drone or dji go 4?
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day juliendrone. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile devices that you are using to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. We recommend using a mobile device that is listed on the recommenced mobile device list for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom for compatibility and reliability on both the drone and the DJI OGo 4 application. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

2018-11-26
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

The issue is that your device is too weak to handle the app version that’s requiered to run DJI go with Mavic 2. Which is from 4.3.0 if I’m not mistaken.
You have to get a better device, since downgrading won’t help in your case. ( you can’t downgrade past 4.3.0)

Flysafely all
Alex
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules