Which external mic for smartphone?
738 3 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rasmu
New

Denmark

Hey guys.

I am interested in getting a clip-on microphone I can use - preferably one that I can connect directly to my OnePlus 5 (Android) without using any bodypack transmitters or anything like that.

Do you guys have any recommendations? I'm looking for something cheap (under $100) so I don't burn a hole in my pocket. Will be used for interviews.
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We offer microphones on our store, however, we cannot be guaranteed if this will be compatible with your device. Please see our online store using the link below.

https://store.dji.com
2018-11-26
Use props
rasmu
New

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 11-26 13:57
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We offer microphones on our store, however, we cannot be guaranteed if this will be compatible with your device. Please see our online store using the link below.

https://store.dji.com

Thanks! I'll be looking through the store shortly. One question... I've read a few reviews comparing various lavalier mics and a lot of them say that the Rode Smartlav+ is the best option if you're gonna use it with smartphones.

How does your microphones compare to the Smartlav+?
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rasmu Posted at 11-28 02:03
Thanks! I'll be looking through the store shortly. One question... I've read a few reviews comparing various lavalier mics and a lot of them say that the Rode Smartlav+ is the best option if you're gonna use it with smartphones.

How does your microphones compare to the Smartlav+?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the DJI is more on aircraft and cameras only, therefore, I'm afraid that we don't have this kind of information about the microphones that we're selling compare to other products. Thank you understanding.
2018-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules