1191 3 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dcobb23.me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 633386 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't find a way to slow down both wheels that move the camera on the Cendence controller. It goes from nothing, to too much with barely any input. It's very different from my stock controllers. There's got to be a way to change this!!

2018-11-26
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

You've got 3 Options

- If you fly solo, it is what it is. There are no options yet for the front wheels. For me the turning direction is just the oposite what I like. Many have given input but DJI did not listen yet.

Fly with a second Cendence remote and operator

- You've got the option to setup 3 custom  camera profiles in the Gimbal Advanced section. You can adjust Expo and speed.

- If you use the latest I2 Firmware, latest Cendence firmware and latest app, then you also can use the side potentiometer to adjust gimbal speed. This is great for quick changes. Just map the function in the custom button menu.
2018-11-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Coyut Posted at 11-27 06:40
You've got 3 Options

- If you fly solo, it is what it is. There are no options yet for the front wheels. For me the turning direction is just the oposite what I like. Many have given input but DJI did not listen yet.

Is there a special Go4 app and Cendence FW version for Switzerland ? Because that's not what we have here in America. We can adjust responsiveness of both wheels on the back of Cendence RC to control gimbal movements (pitch and yaw) regardless of a single or dual controller setup.
2018-11-27
Use props
dcobb23.me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 633386 ft
  • >>>
United States

Coyut Posted at 11-27 06:40
You've got 3 Options

I figured out re-configuring the speed and expo buttons. I've been flying with an operator most of the time, and always figured those were for the sticks.

Thanks! Being able to map the gimbal to the side potentiometer is what I thought that slider was always supposed to do!
2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules