Videos to mobile
764 7 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fj8fBZelzRFi
lvl.1
China

How can I do videos and they go straight onto my mobile device..
Thanks
2018-11-26
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

in your main settings menu there is an option to cache video locally - turn that function on and it will store videos clips to your device.
2018-11-27
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

I don`t know about video`s but pictures are stored at a lower resolution in thumbnail format.  So don`t rely on that being the best place to store.
2018-11-27
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

HendrikJB Posted at 11-27 01:04
I don`t know about video`s but pictures are stored at a lower resolution in thumbnail format.  So don`t rely on that being the best place to store.

with my mavic pro the images also store i lower resolutions (real pain in the butt) but the videos store in true resolution and they look great when played back on a mobile devise.
Even videos then edited on the device from videos clips within the device and then viewed o the device looks great - only when played back via you tube on a laptop or pc something in the qulaity gets lost again
2018-11-27
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 11-27 02:02
with my mavic pro the images also store i lower resolutions (real pain in the butt) but the videos store in true resolution and they look great when played back on a mobile devise.
Even videos then edited on the device from videos clips within the device and then viewed o the device looks great - only when played back via you tube on a laptop or pc something in the qulaity gets lost again

Interesting.  I`ll check mine.
Thank you for the information.
2018-11-27
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

HendrikJB Posted at 11-27 03:57
Interesting.  I`ll check mine.
Thank you for the information.

only reason i store my videos to my devise is because i make dji go app videos. Once i have made a clip i upload to sky pixel. This leaves a copy of the made up clip on my device which i then upload to you tube.
after that i delete all files so i have clean devise for next flight .
2018-11-27
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 11-27 05:53
only reason i store my videos to my devise is because i make dji go app videos. Once i have made a clip i upload to sky pixel. This leaves a copy of the made up clip on my device which i then upload to you tube.
after that i delete all files so i have clean devise for next flight .

Thank you for the explanation.
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. When recording using the drone, there will be two files that would save on your SD card and mobile device. The files that are on your mobile device is only on cache files which is in low quality. If you wish to transfer it to your internal storage of the mobile device, I believe that you have to transfer it manually first. We will forward your query as well to our engineers for further clarifications  Thank you for the support.
2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules