Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcins91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1117556 ft
France

Hello
I'm flying to Las Palmas in Saturday and I have few question about ND filters
1. I have budget to buy 2 filters ATM whould I buy ND8/16 or 16/32  (it will be sunny 23/24 Celcius weather the whole trip)
2. Should I chose normal ND filters or ND/PL
3. My loclal store have a Polar Pro filters and a little bit chepar PGYTECH(but they are pink - is it visible on vidoes/photos ?? ) which are better?

Thanks for help

2018-11-27
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

nd 32 when its sunny nd 16 at the end of a sunny day. NDPL for over water shots - straight nd w/o PL if its a case of either or.  
2018-11-27
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I would probably say the 16 and 32. The 16 gets used the most by me, but we are in a very sunny and harsh part of the world.
I have a PGYtech CPL for my Mavic Air, and it stays on the lens, unless I use a ND for some reason. That would be my go to filter personally. (PGYtech not bad quality.)
I never used the 4. The 8 get used more than often. The 16 gets used the most, and the 32 about the same amount of times as the 8, but a must for longer exposures.
2018-11-27
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Polar pro are reputed to be "the best" and will probably last longer than the others. the question is what are you doing video for?
If commercial go Polar Pro. If not  buy what you can afford (sell the children but not the wife)  as they are all "reasonable"
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Marcins91. Thank you for the inquiry regarding the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I understand that you are planning to buy ND filters for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I will post a link where you can check these ND Filters from DJI and its specifications as well  https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ete&position=1. Have as safe and happy flying always.

2018-11-27
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

I bought the pgytech and they fit well.
2018-11-29
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany