Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Last flight Mavic Pro
2609 42 2018-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kolvi_1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64790 ft
Germany

JJBspark Posted at 12-10 07:23
Hi Kolvi,

You may dispute, but i see only the data readout form your flightlog, see this chart again for the last part of the flightlog.

Dear JJB, many thanks!!

the "dispute" arises more from the difference of data shown and my on impression/feeling/handling...
but you give already some answers and explanations - thanks.
Very interesting to read/see on all details and the depicted down stick forces - I mean I was really low - about half a meter over water  (initial start point was about 2-3 m higher on a small dam)... but for sure I did not intentionally press (e.g. pull) the trigger to go even lower over this water (I adjusted the height at the beginning to my "comfort" to continue straight and level... and so I only pushed forward ...

anyway, the Mavic is gone for ever and I book this in my life-experience booklet under the entries "... happens" and "learning by doing"...

beside this one... - where do these charts come from? any free software? and how do you copy the smartphone screen to later analyse?

best regards
kolvi
2018-12-10
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Kolvi_1 Posted at 12-10 08:14
Dear JJB, many thanks!!

the "dispute" arises more from the difference of data shown and my on impression/feeling/handling...

last part flying VPS height was 0.7 meter, after that obstacle quick stop height became 0.4.
A quick high pitch up means often loosing some height.  Around that moment Down stick input, so lowering even more (not what you said/experienced, but its in the log) , not only stick forward. (see stick data in the charts)

As i said, software thinks at that height with very low speed and stick 100% down that the drone wants to land. So a software Forced landing.

I use FRAP, its a free analyzing tool for windows. (my own program) [ https://forum.dji.com/thread-145649-1-1.html, soon an update version ]

Screen recording makes a video, so watching drone recordings, screen recordings and flightlog data will tell you for 98% what happend.

cheers
JJB

2018-12-10
Use props
Kolvi_1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64790 ft
Germany

JJBspark Posted at 12-10 09:37
last part flying VPS height was 0.7 meter, after that obstacle quick stop height became 0.4.
A quick high pitch up means often loosing some height.  Around that moment Down stick input, so lowering even more (not what you said/experienced, but its in the log) , not only stick forward. (see stick data in the charts)

Thanks a lot!
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules