Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

Any Good Apps or Programs that have good tools and retain full quality
prefer free or one time pay rather then subs
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I hope one of our valued Customer can share their suggestion. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-11-27
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help with any of them.
2018-11-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Adobe have a new interesting app RU, you can download trial version from App Store.
2018-11-27
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

msinger Posted at 11-27 12:30
You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help with any of them.

Wow! This list is very useful! It's like everything you need is already listed.
2018-11-27
Use props
ArnoSpark
lvl.4
Kenya

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-27 12:19
Hello there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I hope one of our valued Customer can share their suggestion. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi Natalia,
I would suggest that Dji work on a software program to be sold with your drone for basic to advanced video editing as a complement for your costumers. That will make it fantastic for us and also will help your sales since you giving us all shoot edit and post. Raise my thoughts to your team and i hope i see that soon.
Cheers  
2018-11-27
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Final cut pro?
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ArnoSpark Posted at 11-27 23:14
Hi Natalia,
I would suggest that Dji work on a software program to be sold with your drone for basic to advanced video editing as a complement for your costumers. That will make it fantastic for us and also will help your sales since you giving us all shoot edit and post. Raise my thoughts to your team and i hope i see that soon.
Cheers

Hello there, Arno. I appreciate your suggestion with us. Don't worry. I'll forward this to our R&D department for future updates. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-30
Use props
Sportivod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66158 ft
United Kingdom

SAADHERO, have a look at this post, which covers all the various editing apps, how much they cost and their relative strengths and weaknesses: https://www.dronevideoadvisor.co ... tware-should-i-use/
2019-3-24
Use props
djiuser_R85XHaOsXsaz
New

Ukraine

msinger Posted at 2018-11-27 12:30
You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help with any of them.

Among video editing apps Quick, iMovie and Adobe Premiere Clip are my personal top3, but I guess those are the ones everybody knows.
2019-10-28
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

I use Quik, Imovie and Splice. (IOS)
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules