Battery full won't power up Mavic Pro
3834 12 2018-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

Need some help here. Just bought a Mavic PP, Charged all the batteries. Got the firmware updated, went out and ran 2 beginner flights and a video test.  A few days later a firmware update came in. I updated everything. Now one battery I push the check button and it shows 4 led's and then shuts off.  If I i place it the Mav and press once release, press a second time to power up, the 4 led lights stay on but nothing happens. If I push to test they flash all four 3 times then stay solid again.  I have to remove the battery and manually power it off. I'm confused as to what I do next.  Did I miss a firmware on a battery and now it won't work. Any help is apprciated. New to this DJI Drone world. Thanks in advance.

Spaz
2018-11-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you able to post a video of the problem?
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

My remote showed another update. Its working on it now. So the drone is occupied ATM.  I will try to post it as soon as I can. Thanks for responding.
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

SpazerWolf7 Posted at 11-27 18:32
My remote showed another update. Its working on it now. So the drone is occupied ATM.  I will try to post it as soon as I can. Thanks for responding.

It recorded in MP4.  Forum doesn't allow that format. How do I get it to the right format?
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

Do I need to send it in? or are there procedures that could help?
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

2018-11-27
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Your video doesn't show you trying to turn it on.  At one point, you tap it twice quickly.  That's not how you turn it on.  At this point, I really think you should get the book and start at the beginning.  Read it at least twice.  Watch a few videos on the basics.
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 11-27 20:24
Your video doesn't show you trying to turn it on.  At one point, you tap it twice quickly.  That's not how you turn it on.  At this point, I really think you should get the book and start at the beginning.  Read it at least twice.  Watch a few videos on the basics.

I know how to turn it on. That is all the battery does.  I have read the manual twice. I have searched the web for same issues. It's a tap then a long hold to turn on the dro E. This battery won't do it. I'm looking to see if it has happened to anyone else.  Thanks for commenting.
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

I posted video to show the lights flashing all 4 leads 3 times then stopping. Captain wanted to see it.
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

I posted video to show the lights flashing all 4 leads 3 times then stopping. Captain wanted to see it.
2018-11-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

SpazerWolf7 Posted at 11-27 20:57
I know how to turn it on. That is all the battery does.  I have read the manual twice. I have searched the web for same issues. It's a tap then a long hold to turn on the dro E. This battery won't do it. I'm looking to see if it has happened to anyone else.  Thanks for commenting.

Looks like you may have a defected battery.
2018-11-27
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

OK Thanks Captain. I will check DJI and see if they can replace. It might have only been charged and never used.  I have to number my batteries so I can cycle through them. Appreciate the help.
Spaz
2018-11-28
Use props
SpazerWolf7
lvl.2
United States

Captain I contacted DJI on the battery. Sheee's they ask you to jump through every hoop. It's less then a month old and I have to fullfill all these requirements. Had i known there
support was this bad I might have went with a different product. I kinda got it as a gift though.  They want a receipt and i don't have one.  What do I do.
2018-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules