Crystalsky charging
1848 4 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello all,
    I have a question about my new 5.5 Crystalsky.....

When plugged into my Mavic 2 Zoom controller via the full size USB port, will my Crystalsky start draining power from my controller to charge it

??????

Thanks
Paul
2018-11-28
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi paul, i also own the cs 5.5 together with mp2.  It doesnt drain the battery of the controller. I flew 4 batteries empty and still had around 50 pct on the display of the controller
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Using the other port of your RC will not charge your Crystalsky because that is another option to connect your mobile device or Crystalsky. I would recommend disconnecting the other cable in any case that you'll be using the USB port on the bottom part to avoid connection issue. Please feel free to reach us if you have concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-28
Use props
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

That's good to know thanks for the info

Thanks Guys

2018-11-29
Use props
DeonduPreez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277103 ft
China

Good day,

I am a new owner of a MAVIC 2 Pro. Nice product, but......

I am having problems with my Mavic 2 pro remote in combination with my Crystalsky screen.
The RC charge my Crystalsky (CS) when:
1) I connect a cable between RC side connector and CS USB C-type connector on bottom
2) I connect a cable between RC USB connector and CS USB C-type connector on bottom
Both methods 1 and 2 end charge my CS from the RC. (Really bad, considering the expense of the CS.

I Do manage not to charge my CS from the RC when I connect to the CS (micro-usb) connector from either the RC USB connector (bottom) or side connector.
Having the CS connected on the micro-usb is trouble for me as the wire is always in my way. I also worry damaging the micro-sb connector being a much more fragile connection than the Type-C connector on the bottom.

My question is this:
1) How can I connect to my CS using the C-type USB connector without charging issues from my RC?
2) Is there a DJI connector that I should buy that will not charge my CS from my RC?

Hope DJI can give some help.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules