Release date for new firmware? (OSDK 3.7 support)
1433 7 2018-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICE HSU
lvl.1

Germany

Hello M600 users /dji-Team,

I would like to know if anyone of you can give me some infomation about when there will be a newer firmware for the M600 pro.

The new OSDK 3.7 was released in August and offers quite interessting  (and important) features I would like to use. But sadly the current firmware M600/M600 Pro: 1.0.1.65 doesn't support the new features.

In the API the newest features are listed with following note:
This topic was added in August 2018. Your aircraft may require a FW update to enable this feature. M600 platform support will be added after a firmware update is released.

Can we may have some information about the time when this will happening? It would be also a great help to know if the update will be released this month (that would be great news), in the next 3 months or later (or maybe never).  Just a  rough time frame is all I ask for.

Have a great day and kind regards

2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi ICE HSU, we're sorry that there is no estimated release time for the M600 Pro new firmware. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website immediately. Appreciate your attention and support.
2018-12-1
Use props
ICE HSU
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 12-1 02:23
Hi ICE HSU, we're sorry that there is no estimated release time for the M600 Pro new firmware. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website immediately. Appreciate your attention and support.

Thx for your reply!

So I guess we just have to wait for it.
2018-12-11
Use props
fanse4a1eeec
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 12-1 02:23
Hi ICE HSU, we're sorry that there is no estimated release time for the M600 Pro new firmware. Should there is an update, we'll release on our website immediately. Appreciate your attention and support.

Hope it will come soon...lots of us are waiting for new telemetry topics!
Thx

2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ICE HSU Posted at 12-11 06:07
Thx for your reply!

So I guess we just have to wait for it.

Thanks for your understanding. We'll keep an eye on this as well.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanse4a1eeec Posted at 12-13 03:47
Hope it will come soon...lots of us are waiting for new telemetry topics!
Thx

Me, too. If there is anything new, we'll release at the first time.
2018-12-14
Use props
ICE HSU
lvl.1

Germany

If someone is still interested about the release date of the newest firmware...
Still nothing new I asked the dev support just recently (mostly about other topics) and their reply was short:

I am so sorry,the release date is still uncertain,we have checked it with our engineers.

So lets hope the best ...
2019-2-20
Use props
fanse4a1eeec
lvl.2
Czechia

ICE HSU Posted at 2-20 05:40
If someone is still interested about the release date of the newest firmware...
Still nothing new I asked the dev support just recently (mostly about other topics) and their reply was short:

So latest firmware still did not come with any new topics supported?

Politics game...  
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules