Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larryfl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140951 ft
  • >>>
United States

i am running the newest DJI’s go 4 on the cs

I am told update required I then click download and I get update failed.  Reason network disconnected

I tried even r3setting the cs

Is there a server issue tonight?

2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi larryfl, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, does the browser work well? You may try to disconnect the WiFi and connect again, or change to another working WiFi to verify, please kindly keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!
2018-12-1
Use props
larryfl
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Browser works fine.  

Tried disconnecting and reconnecting same issue
2018-12-1
Use props
larryfl
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I just tried to start download with crystal sky unhooked from controller it downloaded then I connected ait and started the update and it worked

Then I had same trouble updating mavic 2.   Unhooked and rebooked a few times the cs from the controller and it worked

Seems like when the cs is connected to the controller the download fails or loses connection
2018-12-1
Use props
larryfl
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The aircraft did not update.  Only the controller

When I disconnect the cs from controller the download screen closes.  So now I have controller updated but not aircraft
2018-12-1
Use props
Mr Quist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 682247 ft
Sweden

Hi remote or DJI Assistant 2 does not work for me have windows 8 if it has any significance tested both zip / EXE file without success The only thing that comes is internal memory and sd card will try win7 later.
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules