Flight Simulator feature request
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
berryscope
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190226 ft
France

Hi all. I think it would be really great if it was possible to have multiscreen possibility in the Flight Simulator. For example one screen with the tablet view and an other screen or videoprojector to display the human view. The experience would be more realistic and more effective to test the skills of a new pilot.
Please DJI add it !
And users, please say if you agree with this.

Loïc (from France)

2018-12-1
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Azerbaijan

My opinion is that the Simulator should not require the AC to be powered up as well ... It should be separate and only need controller / tablet to operate sim.

Nigel
2018-12-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

solentlife Posted at 12-1 01:28
My opinion is that the Simulator should not require the AC to be powered up as well ... It should be separate and only need controller / tablet to operate sim.

Nigel

That would be great!
2018-12-1
Use props
berryscope
lvl.1
France

Hi Nigel I'm ok with you for the tablet simulator but in my post i talk about the new PC Flight Simulator.
2018-12-1
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Azerbaijan

berryscope Posted at 12-1 01:34
Hi Nigel I'm ok with you for the tablet simulator but in my post i talk about the new PC Flight Simulator.

But your post never mentions PC flight Sim ... so naturally I assumed you meant the SIM enbedded into GO.

Its posted in the Phantom section ...

Nigel
2018-12-1
Use props
berryscope
lvl.1
France

I'm sorry for confusion and i would like to change the title but i'dont how to do this.
I've posted in this section because i'm a phantom user and actualy there is no rubric for PC DJI Flight Simulator or I've not found it.
Thank you for your understanding.

Loïc.
2018-12-1
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Azerbaijan

Maybe just edit the Post itself to mention PC Sim

Nigel
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Loïc. Thank you for this request regarding the DJI Simulator. Rest assured that I will forward this request to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the said product. If you have any other inquiries and request. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules