NATS Drone Assist
1517 3 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hey all,

I'm in the UK and I have Just installed an App called 'NATS Drone Assist' as it seems like a very appropriate safety App to have on board my Crystalsky.

When I fire it up though all I get is a black screen with 'GET GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES' in an orange box and it doesn't seem to want to find my location. Clicking the orange box just appears to close the App and go back to the 'Applications' page.

Is there anyone who has got this App running on their Crystalsky

Regards
Paul
2018-12-1
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Dji’s version of android doesn’t like google play store. Can you download the apk on another device, copy it to a micro sd card, and install from the card?
2020-9-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mrbill Posted at 9-13 01:54
Dji’s version of android doesn’t like google play store. Can you download the apk on another device, copy it to a micro sd card, and install from the card?

Good advice
2020-10-6
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

mrbill Posted at 9-13 01:54
Dji’s version of android doesn’t like google play store. Can you download the apk on another device, copy it to a micro sd card, and install from the card?

Try to download the app from APK Pure. I was able to get the APK's from various applications and then install them into my Crystal Sky with no issue.

I can not speak of the new firmware update of the Crystal Sky from the 12/19? That had some issue on downloading APK's if I am not mistaken?

Have any of you guys that made the mistake of updating the Crystal Sky had issues with downloading APK files and installing them?
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules