Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Digital sky registration - India
17667 30 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrajan2018
lvl.1

India

Hi

Has any one tried registering themselves / their drones at the Digital sky portal in India ? Im getting portal issues & am not getting an option to select drone type during the registration process. Has anyone successfully submitted an application ?

https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/
2018-12-1
Use props
droningaroundtheworld
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7344777 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I am stuck on the same field!!!
2018-12-3
Use props
fans2ada3a36
lvl.1
United States

I’m stuck there as well any suggestions?
2018-12-4
Use props
rrajan2018
lvl.1

India

The portal is down for maintenance now . Hopefully will be fixed once it’s back up
2018-12-5
Use props
droningaroundtheworld
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7344777 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Still the same thing... so incompetent... I am sure I will not be able to get all these things done from my holidays starting on the 26th of December... I will be coming from Thailand with my Phantom 4 Pro drone (landing in Delhi) and I am worried my drone will get confiscated at the airport...
2018-12-5
Use props
rrajan2018
lvl.1

India

I think DJI also needs to register their Drones as manufacturers before we will be able to select them . I have tweeted to them asking for clarity on this but haven’t got a response yet
2018-12-5
Use props
Gautam Dahiya
lvl.1

India

Yes, I also tried to register my mavic pro, but the site saying that drone manufacturer need to upload their machine details on the platform, then only user (we) will be able to register our drones ! So wait till DJI register their product on the platform !
2018-12-7
Use props
rrajan2018
lvl.1

India

@DJI .. when are you planning to release new firmware for NPNT compliance and register your drones on the platform ?
2018-12-8
Use props
deepindersinghb
lvl.1
United States

@DJI needs to get the ETA, only then can the drones be registered.  It doesn't look like its done yet.
2018-12-31
Use props
SANTOSH RAUT
New

India

Now displaying message :
We currently are awaiting manufacturers to be compliant to the system before you can acquire one
2018-12-31
Use props
rrajan2018
lvl.1

India

Upto DJI now !
2018-12-31
Use props
Kamal Nor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307024 ft
Malaysia

droningaroundtheworld Posted at 2018-12-5 14:01
Still the same thing... so incompetent... I am sure I will not be able to get all these things done from my holidays starting on the 26th of December... I will be coming from Thailand with my Phantom 4 Pro drone (landing in Delhi) and I am worried my drone will get confiscated at the airport...

Sorry to say but almost all of their system are incompetent. TBH now I'm regret going to India. Other than this drone regulation nonsense, I've just found out the India government just increased up Visa fees for foreigners by July last year. For Malaysia it's from USD45 to USD120 (more than 100%). I'm not sure about other countries though. And you can't apply India Visa online but must go to their embassy instead for 2 times, apply and collection.

Well to buy their train tickets via official website IRCTC was pain in the @ss. Foreigners got to register with certain fees via SMS and required an India phone number. End up you got to pay some agent to purchase it for you at higher price. To make it worse, you can't choose your seats and the system assigned me and my partner on a different row at different side, I'll be on the 3 seater while my partner on 2 seater a row behind... how ridiculous. Well, I'm not gonna continue with purchasing online attractions tickets here as i don't want to spammed this DJI forum with some nonsense.

2019-1-15
Use props
fansb0726a04
New

India

Any updates in this issue ?
2019-2-1
Use props
fans76224a23
New
Flight distance : 10377 ft
India

Still the same problem as of February 19 , 2019
2019-2-19
Use props
ShotON Films by L'RaJ
New

India

More than 3 months now. The website is still not updated. Under the RPA type there is no drone manufacturers shown. Only some random thing called "Alpha-Beta" is shown. I think @DJI should register themselves as manufacturers and upload their drone data on this website. DJI should do something about this.

Updated on 07-03-2019
2019-3-6
Use props
phoneNDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226 ft
India

This still seems to be agenda of Digital india, where still everything has to be done by Jugaad. The website still has no updates since the launch, if i cannot register my drone, then whats the point of the website.
2019-3-28
Use props
ckishorebe
New
India

Still Same issue as of April 9, 2019.

DJI to update the status for India users... We are stuck using DJI drones in India due to simple registration of your products.
2019-4-8
Use props
gohil PUSHPRAJSINH
New

India

Bro this is beta version ok so try to understand it will take time to do our drone registered
2019-7-12
Use props
Dj_Ivon
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Even today i tried to get the Mavic 2 pro registered and its still the same situation like 9 months after the portal launched. Looks like we got to fly the drones without registering for now like everyone else.  
2019-8-17
Use props
_flori
New

Germany

i have the same problem, i wanna bring my drone with me because after india i wanna use it in vietnam, is it safe to bring it with me or is it going to get confiscated at mumbai airport??
2019-8-19
Use props
akkipatel
lvl.1

India

Three Drones are available on digital sky portal.
No a single drone is useful for cinematography.
This is peak time for DJI to launch there drone by just adding NPNT to dron.
DJI drones are so much batter then this three drones.
Hoping, It will start very soon.
2019-8-21
Use props
berry01
lvl.1

i have a Freefly Alta 8/ MoviPro Complete Aerial Cinema Kit for sale
2019-9-4
Use props
mohit_n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 489 ft
India

Hi,

Today i tried to register my Mavic 2, but there is no option for DJI drones.

Has anyone registered successfully?
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_udhATt1NeISw
New

India

In India registration will start from Jan 14 2020, before that dji , MI etc company has to be registered in site. Time being you can find only local(Indian) manufacturer are available. Need to wait some more days.tnx
2020-1-6
Use props
arunsekhar1
New
India

Okay, so its Jan 14th, still the website has lot of bugs and Issues. The test centers mentioned have no information whatsoever about the UIN and UAOP. I have mailed the authorities for clarity.

Meanwhile, there is a new regulation to get a Acknowledgement number for Owners and Drones (OAN and DAN). I just got mine today in the website.
2020-1-13
Use props
Shubham Datir
New

India

But how do u have ur DAN
2020-1-14
Use props
Shubham Datir
New

India

arunsekhar1 Posted at 1-13 23:31
Okay, so its Jan 14th, still the website has lot of bugs and Issues. The test centers mentioned have no information whatsoever about the UIN and UAOP. I have mailed the authorities for clarity.

Meanwhile, there is a new regulation to get a Acknowledgement number for Owners and Drones (OAN and DAN). I just got mine today in the website.

Having an issue to select dji product becoz its not listed
2020-1-14
Use props
vinayak
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350643 ft
India

Hey, I have successfully registered my Mavic pro 2!
seems the URL redirects you after clicking enlist my drone at very initial level to https://dronenlisting.dgca.gov.in/
2020-1-27
Use props
Alen Roshier
New

India

Sent an email to DigitalSky Support Team.

To: support-digisky@gov.in
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 12:56:45 PM
Subject: Drone Enlistment

Hi Team,

Unable to find the option to register the DJI drone.

What should I do in order to register the DJI Mavic Mini 249gms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply from DigitalSky Support Team

Dear Alen,

Greetings from DigitalSky Support!

Please wait for the further instructions from DGCA, as the deadline has been closed for now.

Thanks&Regards,
Abhishek
DigitalSky Support.
2020-2-27
Use props
madmanari
lvl.1
India

Hi Guys.. I just enlist my Spark and got the OAN and DAN from https://dronenlisting.dgca.gov.in/
Here I would like to mention that we can not register DJI drones from https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/.
At the time of enlisting, there was a place to mention max pay load weight, where we have to put no. in kg and it will not accept .3 kg, so I type 1
2020-9-21
Use props
madmanari
lvl.1
India

madmanari Posted at 9-21 23:14
Hi Guys.. I just enlist my Spark and got the OAN and DAN from https://dronenlisting.dgca.gov.in/
Here I would like to mention that we can not register DJI drones from https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/.
At the time of enlisting, there was a place to mention max pay load weight, where we have to put no. in kg and it will not accept .3 kg, so I type 1 [view_image]

Guys, I contacted Digital Sky Support <support-digisky@gov.in> regarding the issue of weight and I really got a quick reply. They told me to get another DAN with correct details also mentioned that "Please be informed as your drone comes under non-npnt drone as of now enlistment is the process you can not fly drone for the next process please wait for further announcement from DGCA. "
2020-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules