Problem RC Controler GL658A
1152 4 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello
I have the problem with  my RC inspire controler GL658A , I cant conecct my phone Iphone and Samsung with rc controler with usb cable, i tray 10-15 diferent cables for iphone or samsung nothing, when i put in samsung cable its only charging phone but when i oppen the dji aplication its write disconected, but when i put in iphone notinh hapen no charging or something else. I tray to restart controller with presing 4 button and turn it controller on but still nothing. I download a firmware on my usb and i plug in on my rc controller and i turn it on and waiting but still nothing. Can  you hellp me i dont know what to do now.
2018-12-1
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Of course, many things could be wrong here. Bad or wrong FW or Go App issues. But one of the most likely problems is the  USB port could be bad. If you have some ability to fix things, purchase the new HDMI module. Replace it and this should fix no connection to your devices..
Rich
https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module
2018-12-1
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

RichJ53 Posted at 12-1 11:59
Of course, many things could be wrong here. Bad or wrong FW or Go App issues. But one of the most likely problems is the  USB port could be bad. If you have some ability to fix things, purchase the new HDMI module. Replace it and this should fix no connection to your devices..
Rich
https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module

Thenx, no another solution?
2018-12-2
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

nurkic Posted at 12-2 10:26
Thenx, no another solution?

Hi
I am assuming you have already searched on the forum for all of the possible solutions right?

Reset the remote
new cable
FW on the aircraft and remote on the latest and same version of software.
try other devices
re- linking the inspire to the remote

If none of these things work, then it could be the RC module with a bad USB port.... Or you can buy another remote on eBay?

Rich
2018-12-2
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I have one more remote its work like master and no prblem with heam . Buth this one i have problem i tray all sollutiob buth nothing. I must by a new modulll
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules