Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quick Shot Dronie too slow
3551 15 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T_caviquioli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227589 ft
Brazil

Hi Everyone,

I have a Mavic Air, and after change the Memory card from a Scan Disk Ultra Plus V10 to a Scan Disk Extreme V30, the Dronie Quick Shot become very slow comparing with the old memory card.

It´s not about the video, it´s about the time it take to complete the range I definied to do.

Why it´s happening? There is some thing to do?

Tales Caviquioli
From Brazil.
2018-12-1
Use props
HendrikJB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

You mean the flight time?
2018-12-6
Use props
T_caviquioli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227589 ft
Brazil

HendrikJB Posted at 12-6 08:33
You mean the flight time?

Yes, take too much to finish the fly and dont came back after finish the quickshot, it happen just with the Dronie quickshot
2018-12-6
Use props
HendrikJB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

T_caviquioli Posted at 12-6 11:53
Yes, take too much to finish the fly and dont came back after finish the quickshot, it happen just with the Dronie quickshot

Ok thank you.  I have never used quickshot but will look into it when the weather is good.  Too much strong winds here
2018-12-6
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

Are you drawing a square around the subject when doing a Dronie Quickshot?  I read in another thread that if you don't draw a square around the subject before hitting go, the Dronie shot will work but function similar to what you are describing.
2018-12-6
Use props
-MrT-
New
Flight distance : 530059 ft
Turkey

I have the same problem. Dronie mode is too slow. But I have not changed my sd card. It is the same card that I have used from the beginning. I think it happens after the last firmware update.   Note: Device and go4 app is up to date.
2018-12-10
Use props
maihem.rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

All I can think of is checking the authenticity of the Micro SD cards.  Admittedly, I have not used Dronie QuickShot a whole lot.  Have you tried going back to the original Micro SD card?  Maybe that is what you mean by the new one being slow in comparison to the older one, was unsure if you had gone back to the older one.
I purchased some very convincingly packaged SanDisk memory cards that seemed too good to be true, they were fake as all get out.  I stopped buying memory from anywhere but Amazon, and only items shipped by Amazon so I would have an easier recourse should it not be authentic.  There is also this site for the software to test your memory...
http://sosfakeflash.wordpress.co ... counterfeit-drives/
2018-12-10
Use props
Diegofranco
New
Flight distance : 52421 ft
Colombia

I have the same problem after the last firmware update
2018-12-11
Use props
-MrT-
New
Flight distance : 530059 ft
Turkey

maihem.rc Posted at 12-10 08:34
All I can think of is checking the authenticity of the Micro SD cards.  Admittedly, I have not used Dronie QuickShot a whole lot.  Have you tried going back to the original Micro SD card?  Maybe that is what you mean by the new one being slow in comparison to the older one, was unsure if you had gone back to the older one.
I purchased some very convincingly packaged SanDisk memory cards that seemed too good to be true, they were fake as all get out.  I stopped buying memory from anywhere but Amazon, and only items shipped by Amazon so I would have an easier recourse should it not be authentic.  There is also this site for the software to test your memory...
http://sosfakeflash.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/h2testw-14-gold-standard-in-detecting-usb-counterfeit-drives/

this is not related with the sd card. I have SanDisk extreme pro 64gb and 32gb. Both of them are original and I tried both for dronie.
2018-12-11
Use props
fans2d136b29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341506 ft
Germany

Happens also to me after the last firmware Upgrade. Please DJI fix that.
2018-12-15
Use props
AM0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 415554 ft
Thailand

For me the quickshots have also gotten much slower after last update. :-S
2018-12-16
Use props
BappiBUTex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 596125 ft
Bangladesh

For me also. I am doing manual dronie now a days!
2018-12-18
Use props
WillyG88
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Also experiencing this problem! Can usually get a tonne of dronie shots on 1 battery now it takes ages to get one shot. Sort it DJI!
2019-1-13
Use props
Kevin79
lvl.4
Flight distance : 270899 ft
United States

Just found out mine is doing it now too as of yesterday! Anyone else who is having this problem can you tell me if it is consistent every time or on and off?  Has anyone reached out to DJI via customer service or heard anything to confirm that this is firmware related?
2019-1-23
Use props
Jason James
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827487 ft
Ecuador

Same issue here - the drone's speed in "dronie" mode is now so slow that it will consume most of your battery, depending on distance set of course.

We urgently need the ability to control the speed, similar to what is available in other modes.

2019-4-29
Use props
FarNorth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 820 ft
Sweden

Jason James Posted at 2019-4-29 13:14
Same issue here - the drone's speed in "dronie" mode is now so slow that it will consume most of your battery, depending on distance set of course.

We urgently need the ability to control the speed, similar to what is available in other modes.

hej there !

Has anyone managed to fix this problem ?
I also have it  since i bought the drone and without using any external  memory card.
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules