Drone enthusiast
952 7 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Uasdronepilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 531667 ft
United States

Drone enthusiasts  Enthusiastic Out there Hi I have a company for Newbies and people that need to get there Part 107 all you have to do is live in Kansas City. That's the first thing the  Second thing is to be able to meet at a church on 119th and Ridgeview. I have the will put  any percentage to the church so that we can use the land go. I will  teach the basics safety course.   And I will have an advance coarse. So  there will be two courses we will meet all together advanced and begin her for the first time so I can see what everybody knows I charge $50 an hour I guarantee you will be able to pass part 107.  If you can't pass it it's because you didn't listen and take the note.  They will be flying test their test there we save the task and they're also will be playing watching envoy didn't  thing they don't teach you that's on the test. I took all those courses on mine paid the money and let me tell you there's things they don't teach you it's best to have somebody that teaches these things and you don't waste your money.  I will only do it with appointments and it's best to get your appointments at the same day.     www.uasdronepilot.com this is the site to go to I will meet you up at the church on Saturday that  Tuesdays Wednesdays Thursdays and Fridays can you go online right mean can you put 10% down and meet me at the church and I'll set up a time that everybody will be up there email at uasdronepilot@icloud.com. Thanks for your Time.     PS... I have my FAA  certified license and bonded and insured in the companies name  UAS DRONE PILOT LLC.
2018-12-1
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Chile

I hope you fly / teach better than you type.

Best of luck
2018-12-1
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

The post is practice for reading the FAA PDF. If you can read that post, the pdf will be easy. Wait! The pdf is easy to read already.
2018-12-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Best wishes with the venture
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Uasdronepilot, we appreciate sharing your skills in drone piloting. However, we have Forum Rules and Regulations you may need to review about Advertising Services. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

“If you can't pass it it's because you didn't listen and take the note”

This almost insulting, you do know as a teacher and particularly someone who is profiting from this venture, that you have a responsibility to your students/customers, your self ingratiating attitude will not inspire or help, as someone who is part of this exercise maybe a failure is possible on your part.

“There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can't move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.”

2018-12-2
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-2 11:42
“If you can't pass it it's because you didn't listen and take the note”

This almost insulting, you do know as a teacher and particularly someone who is profiting from this venture, that you have a responsibility to your students/customers, your self ingratiating attitude will not inspire or help, as someone who is part of this exercise maybe a failure is possible on your part.

hehe

I'm autistic. Nobody knew anything about that when I was in school. Teachers said LOTS of things about me!
2018-12-2
Use props
Uasdronepilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 531667 ft
United States

I have passed the test 3years ago. I have my own business this is my first rodeyo. So if anyone needs help? I'll will my best to help. 101 Remote Pilot.com is good place to start.
2019-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules