Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5635279 ft
  • >>>
France

hello to all ,

I would like to receive feedback from the mavic zoom pls .

thx  

emma
2018-12-2
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Mavic 2 zoom amazing drone
Wish I had one

Flysafely all
Alex
2018-12-2
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Alex B. Posted at 12-2 03:38
Mavic 2 zoom amazing drone
Wish I had one

I wonder what do thinks owners of the drone ?
This is a good buy ? What do you think ?

2018-12-2
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer

Spain

Emma Posted at 12-2 03:44
I wonder what do thinks owners of the drone ?
This is a good buy ? What do you think ?

Personally I think that it’s the best consumer drone there is to date!
I have a spark, a Mavic Pro and a yuneec q500.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-2
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Alex B. Posted at 12-2 03:46
Personally I think that it’s the best consumer drone there is to date!
I have a spark, a Mavic Pro and a yuneec q500.

I speak about the zoom Alex , not the Mavic II .

I have also a Mavic Pro but I ask my self if is going to be real change .

thx
2018-12-2
Use props
JC-Droner
lvl.1
Australia

I’ve previously owned a Phantom3 and still have a Phantom 4. I picked up my Mavic 2 Zoom last week and, so far, am very impressed with it. I was initially extremely concerned when I bought my P3 and P4 because they both had problems that took DJI many months to resolve. Fortunately, the Mavic 2 Zoom is bug free for me although I have to test some of the intelligent flight options.
2018-12-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a great drone
2018-12-2
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer

Spain

Emma Posted at 12-2 03:49
I speak about the zoom Alex , not the Mavic II .

I have also a Mavic Pro but I ask my self if is going to be real change .

Well the zoom you are speaking about IS THE MAVIC 2 zoom, that is it’s official name.
Just saying.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-2
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Alex B. Posted at 12-2 04:51
Well the zoom you are speaking about IS THE MAVIC 2 zoom, that is it’s official name.
Just saying.

I really know !!  I have couple of bird
but i just asking about the zoom & not the pro II .  it's not the same lens , but I really want to know if the lens of photo & movie are really better then the Mavic Pro I .
sorry for my English
2018-12-2
Use props
FlyingAnt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440190 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Great drone but I think there are some problems. I use it with the DJi goggle RE and the range sucks compared to the Mavic Pro and white goggles. I think they need to solve the firmware. i suspect that the range itself is not good even without the goggle.
2018-12-2
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

The Mavic 2 Zoom uses the same 1/1.2 sensor that most of DJI's other drones use.  (Including the Mavic Pro)

The video quality is essentially the same.   In photography it's generally accepted that variable focal length lenses aren't as sharp as fixed focal length lenses.  But this isn't the case with the Zoom.  I also have an original Phantom 4 and really don't see any difference in quality between the two.  There are many Zoom videos on YouTube.  Best bet would be to view them and judge for yourself.

For me, the variable focal length makes the Mavic 2 Zoom a winner.   I've flown fixed lens drones for 3 years and the variable focal length has opened up a whole new dimension in video recording.  Quite often, I'll fly for fun..  (Not recording any video).  With the zoom I can cruise along at 100 meters and if I see something interesting on the ground, I can zoom in for a better look.  The 2X optical + 2X lossless digital zoom function makes it a pretty good spy drone   
2018-12-2
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

The Zoom is my first drone and I really like it.  I have not had a lot of time with it but the shots and videos I've taken seem clear.  I really need more time in open space to really get some nice scenic images.  Look at the videos taken in Chile - that poster has posted almost a dozen great videos so you can get an impression.
2018-12-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

The zoom is an amazing drone. i have the zoom and it is a very reliable rock solid drone just like my previous mavic pro. the camera is amazing especially if you like zooming in from high up.
2018-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There are some improvements between Pro and Zoom.
Most obvious (and most important for me) is the ability to film in 50mm equivalent.
This does make a huge difference in the effect you get. (most visible in film, not in photography).
Nothing can beat a true focal length in terms of how 'compressed' things look.
Also there are some smaller (in my opinion) improvements in terms of image quality of the sensor, but that would not be a reason to upgrade for me.
Plus some upgrades to the drone itself, but also that would not be a reason to upgrade for me.

Main downside is lack of portrait mode if you ask me, plus the price.
2018-12-2
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

first thx to all the personne that answer me ,

Do you think is a good idea to change from Mavic Pro to the zoom ,? The pro II ,  I am not a big photographer  , I prefer make movie & a some photos but im sur that Dji improve the lens so the zoom look good for me .
for the same price I can by the combo zoom almost .

thx to all
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the interest on your newly Mavic 2 Zoom. Hope you'll get the best feedback from our customers who have been using the Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-2
Use props
DavidV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101496 ft
United States

I upgraded from the Phantom 2 to the Mavic 2 Zoom. I have flown twice, and it is awesome to say the least when I can fly. I am having trouble connecting my controller with my phone I guess. or the Go app to the controller, it's just not showing connected. Not sure what the problem is.
But when I am flying, it's the best thing out there, flew around 50' with no signal loss at all
2018-12-2
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

So I make the steps , I buy today the zoom combo make a small flight , its was wonderful   this weekend I hope that the wether will be fine then will make some movies & learn about the feature .

from my first flight I recommend  .

BUT DJI !!!!!! wy did change the arm of the remot control ??? the mont of the crystalsky is not compatible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i buy today from aliexpress arm from the mavic pro 1 to change on the zoom controleur  !!!!!! this is not normal !!!!!

pls answer me , i sold my mavic air because that problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

2018-12-3
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer

Spain

Emma Posted at 12-3 10:04
So I make the steps , I buy today the zoom combo make a small flight , its was wonderful   this weekend I hope that the wether will be fine then will make some movies & learn about the feature .

Congrats on your new amazing Mavic 2 zoom drone!

Flysafely and enjoy
Alex
2018-12-3
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 12-2 12:43
Hi, thanks for the interest on your newly Mavic 2 Zoom. Hope you'll get the best feedback from our customers who have been using the Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you for the support.

So I make the steps , I buy today the zoom combo make a small flight , its was wonderful   this weekend I hope that the wether will be fine then will make some movies & learn about the feature .

BUT DJI !!!!!! wy did change the arm of the remot control ??? the mont of the crystalsky is not compatible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i buy today from aliexpress arm from the mavic pro 1 to change on the zoom controleur  !!!!!! this is not normal !!!!!

pls answer me , i sold my mavic air because that problem !!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Emma Posted at 12-4 04:03

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience, however, the mounting accessory that you could use to mount the crystal sky with the Mavic 2 series is still developing by our team. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Again, we're sorry for the troubles that it causes. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-4
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 12-4 09:03
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience, however, the mounting accessory that you could use to mount the crystal sky with the Mavic 2 series is still developing by our team. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Again, we're sorry for the troubles that it causes. Thank you for understanding.

Its not normal !!!! sorry to tell you that , I love the Dji drone , but you cannot sell a crystalsky & leave it's this way !!!!! from the Mavic Air it's the same problem , so we fond a idea !! to put the same arm of the Mavic Pro its work !!!!!
So I will like pls an explenation Im a good customer of DJI  ..........

THX Tony
2018-12-4
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Emma Posted at 2018-12-4 09:29
Its not normal !!!! sorry to tell you that , I love the Dji drone , but you cannot sell a crystalsky & leave it's this way !!!!! from the Mavic Air it's the same problem , so we fond a idea !! to put the same arm of the Mavic Pro its work !!!!!
So I will like pls an explenation Im a good customer of DJI  ..........

it's a superbe bird !! I crack I take the pro 2 also !

superbe job Dji .

just one thing the mont of the crystalsky that missing ....

it's a really a big diffenrence betwen the Mavic 1 to the 2 .

the only thing for me is to make one Mavic 2 with the possibility to change the lens ?

Emma

2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules