Points Auditing
3033 10 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

My forum points from Oct, have been auditing for over a month. Nothing has changed.

How do I convert this months points, before those are dealt with?

RedHotPoker
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi RedHotPoker, thank you for bringing this query to us. Kindly visit this link for more information. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-12-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-2 06:16
Hi RedHotPoker, thank you for bringing this query to us. Kindly visit this link for more information. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Um, no, that helps me accomplish nothing, sorry.

Can someone there have my points from last month converted, so that I may convert this months points?

They have been in auditing for one month already, and to do any further, those must be cleared first.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-2 07:40
Um, no, that helps me accomplish nothing, sorry.

Can someone there have my points from last month converted, so that I may convert this months points?

Hi RedHotPoker, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide us with the screenshot of points auditing? I'll forward to the designated team for double check, thank you!
2018-12-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-2 18:30
Hi RedHotPoker, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide us with the screenshot of points auditing? I'll forward to the designated team for double check, thank you!

Oh, while “no need now, not necessary” My last ones were updated finally. Thanks.

Would you kindly have the accountant process my new calculated numbers, entered just tonight?

Thanks very much.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-2 19:15
Oh, while “no need now, not necessary” My last ones were updated finally. Thanks.

Would you kindly have the accountant process my new calculated numbers, entered just tonight?

Currently, the auditing of one month will be conducted on the beginning of next month and the turnaround is about 3-5 business days. The Credit will be released as long as the audit finished. Sorry about this.
2018-12-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Thanks, I will look forward to that.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-3 00:48
Currently, the auditing of one month will be conducted on the beginning of next month and the turnaround is about 3-5 business days. The Credit will be released as long as the audit finished. Sorry about this.

Yes, but will it be a full month, until I can convert my next count?

RedHotPoker
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-3 12:36
Yes, but will it be a full month, until I can convert my next count?

If you submit the covert request at the end of one month, the auditing will be conducted at the first several working days of the next month. Hope this helps.
2018-12-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-4 00:48
If you submit the covert request at the end of one month, the auditing will be conducted at the first several working days of the next month. Hope this helps.

Yes, I was a day late last month, so now must wait .

RedHotPoker
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-4 12:03
Yes, I was a day late last month, so now must wait .

Sorry about this. If you have any further questions, please kindly write an email to djifansforumadmin@dji.com, the designated team will help you.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules