Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal not start or does not detect, as it was not connected
2115 5 2014-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cleber.frigo
New
Flight distance : 764180 ft

Brazil

I bought my 2 phantom vision plus yesterday, v3, and everything was working, unless the IOC, when I called the computer, called the IOC and the update took the drone system, the same thing happened to one user, Bryan was reported in another topic .

- Everything upgraded in recent versions.
- Gimbal not start or does not detect, as it was not connected.
- The camera works normally.
- The phantom usually works.

The very strange thing is that after about 10 minutes off the gimbal will work again, but if I turn off and turn on the phantom sometimes fails to rebind the gimbal and turn to the stake 0.
- May be heating problem in the gimbal system, after 20 minutes with the drone off, and called the gimbal worked after I restarted and ran 7x normal when I left a while on and rebooted, did not work again.

Could it be that the problem is just the upgrade, and we should expect a new update of the DJI?
2014-11-7
Use props
cleber.frigo
New

Brazil

I really believe that is heating problem in the gimbal, after upgrading to 3.08.
DJI would like to see it or if someone could inform the DJI so they can fix it as soon as possible. Thank you!
2014-11-7
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi Cleber, when you power on the phantom, does the gimbal do the self-checking?
May i confirm the problem is that when you power on the phantom, you can not control the gimbal through controller&app, but after about 10 minutes flight, the gimbal can be controlled?
Any video about this issue will be much appreciated.
2014-11-10
Use props
matija.bergant
New

Slovenia

Bought my PH2 about a week ago. Upgraded everything to the latest version. after i had upgraded the gimbal, the gimbal became undetected. Tried some power cycles, but nothing helps. It is raining today, so hopefully i can try the 10 minute flight and give you thumbs up.
2014-11-10
Use props
silentav8r
lvl.1

United States

This is exactly my issue for which I was told to return the gimbal. P2V+. Upgraded the firmware to 3.08 and had several great flights (as usual). Then I was told there was an update for the gimbal. Started to install like normal but "failed" before finishing up. Screen said to cycle power. After I did that the gimbal was dead (green light still turned on and camera worked fine). Aircraft itself still flies fine and the camera works. The gimbal is just dead and the camera just hangs there, limp.

Tech support sent me a link the the H3-3D gimbal assistant (I have a Vision +), which I ran anyhow, no joy. Gimbal still dead. Goes back to DJI tomorrow.

Feeling very bummed. I have a Vision and Vision + that I have flown without a hitch for most of this year. Great machines and very satisfied. Then this took the shine off that apple!

Now I'll have to wait and see how long it takes to repair/replace this gimbal.
2014-11-10
Use props
cleber.frigo
New

Brazil

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-11-10 17:05
Hi Cleber, when you power on the phantom, does the gimbal do the self-checking?
May i confirm the pr ...

I'll try faver Video.
Strange that after updated the battery, now the gimbal reset initializes but heats up, can fly and control the gimbal, to end the phantom battery. If I need to stop off and reconnect the phantom, the gimbal not boot, only after a while or cool.
I hope it cool for a few minutes, turn and the gimbal back to normal; I believe it is software problem, as more users have reported the same problem here in the forum.
2014-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules