123Next >
52406 114 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-2 08:40
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the time being, Livestream feature or broadcasting live to Facebook or YouTube is not supported. Thank you.

So support it.
2019-1-13
Use props
DroneyMcDroneface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

Another Osmo pocket owner really wishing it could live stream. Add me to the list DJI (hopefully an update soon).
2019-1-13
Use props
djiuser_8KYS0VbPQHqC
New

United Kingdom

DJI - please add another disgruntled customer to the list requesting FB Live! This is a fundamental reason for purchasing one of these. Get this fixed please before mine goes back to Amazon! Thank you
2019-1-14
Use props
AerialVisionPro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 736033 ft
United States

Yet another long time DJI customer here extremely disappointed in lack of live stream features. This product seems like the most appropriate of ALL your products to have that feature, yet it does not.
Please fix it. Should be simple.
2019-1-16
Use props
boris.vanrillaer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 986394 ft
Sweden

I agree with everyone. I bought this little gadget since my two DJI drones can livestream and I “assumed” it was the defacto standard. I love the little camera, is cute, and works very nice but not having live-stream kills it.
2019-1-18
Use props
fans355d428e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109478 ft
Greece

Live streaming  directly in  the social media from the mimo app It would be perfect
2019-1-19
Use props
djiuser_oVFvVoWe77Hs
lvl.1
United States

Seanspin Posted at 2018-12-17 08:11
I have really been looking hard at the Osmo Pocket, but one of my major requirements is to Live Stream with FB and YT. I am perplexed as to why DJI would not make this a part and a huge part of their marketing to gain "that" audience. I really hope that there will be a QUICK announcement of a firmware fix for this as to if I spend on the Hero 7 Black instead, I won't earmark more money to buy the Osmo Pocket. Please heed this suggestion as the many others agree. This will make or break the sales for DJI. Thanks for your strong technologies that you bring to the market!

I totally agree. I would add, although I have recently purchased the Osmo pocket along with 4 accessories  from your DJI store in Times Square. I have great faith that a firmware update will soon be available so I can Livestream to YT, FB & IG.
2019-1-19
Use props
djiuser_oVFvVoWe77Hs
lvl.1
United States

Seanspin Posted at 2018-12-17 08:11
I have really been looking hard at the Osmo Pocket, but one of my major requirements is to Live Stream with FB and YT. I am perplexed as to why DJI would not make this a part and a huge part of their marketing to gain "that" audience. I really hope that there will be a QUICK announcement of a firmware fix for this as to if I spend on the Hero 7 Black instead, I won't earmark more money to buy the Osmo Pocket. Please heed this suggestion as the many others agree. This will make or break the sales for DJI. Thanks for your strong technologies that you bring to the market!

I totally agree. I would add, although I have recently purchased the Osmo pocket along with 4 accessories  from your DJI store in Times Square. I have great faith that a firmware update will soon be available so I can Livestream to YT, FB & IG.
2019-1-19
Use props
djiuser_oVFvVoWe77Hs
lvl.1
United States

C'mon DJI. The public here in this forum has spoken loudly and consistently in regards to DJI's future firmware update to enable live streaming for the Osmo Pocket. I will be waiting patiently.
2019-1-19
Use props
KGB131
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-7 00:42
Hi Alex, we don't have this plan currently, if there is any update, we will release on our website. Sorry for the inconvenience that may cause.

+1 for this. Come on DJI! I will always support you, even though my Pocket lacks so many things you advertised still. PLEASE, I beg of you, get this added, with support for Instagram Live also. This is a standard feature on most video-capable devices now.
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KGB131 Posted at 1-20 07:00
+1 for this. Come on DJI! I will always support you, even though my Pocket lacks so many things you advertised still. PLEASE, I beg of you, get this added, with support for Instagram Live also. This is a standard feature on most video-capable devices now.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, your need has been forwarded to our engineers for attention in the future development, thanks for your feedback and support to DJI.
2019-1-21
Use props
ragiakof
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016257 ft
Greece

Come on moderators u are not politicians. We want live streaming. We paid 360 euros. We don't want excuses we want straight answers
2019-1-21
Use props
Igor Salgues
New

Norway

What's the point of having a camera for vlogging if it cannot live stream or be used as a webcam? There's a guy who simply used an app to livestream his phone screen; However, that is not ideal once we can still see the app's configuration and menu. If it is not possible to make a livestream, could DJI at least make an update that could hide the menu and options on the phone's screen?
2019-1-27
Use props
Igor Salgues
New

Norway

Here's the video showing how to livestream with third party app:  youtube.com / watch?v=DhINAGwxc9E&t=70s  (remove the spaces). As you can see on the video, that is far from ideal. However, it does show that DJI would not need to create such a hard effort to make un update to allow us to livestream and use the osmo pocket as a web cam. Please DJI, we need this and we need it now! Plus I am quite sure many people would buy these cameras if livestream would be supported.
2019-1-27
Use props
mct74
lvl.1
United States

Live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, etc. is a must-have these days.  VERY disappointed that the Osmo Pocket does not have this feature.  I was also one of those customers that bought it assuming it was a feature that was included since all my other DJI products can do it.... WOW - DJI needs to get this fixed ASAP.  Embarrassing!
2019-1-27
Use props
rodlaurente
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

UP for this.
2019-1-27
Use props
Igor Salgues
New

Norway

@DJI Mindy, any idea when they will get the support for live streaming on social media?
2019-1-28
Use props
isdoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2251119 ft
United Kingdom

Been told that it is coming....  
2019-1-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mct74 Posted at 1-27 19:16
Live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, etc. is a must-have these days.  VERY disappointed that the Osmo Pocket does not have this feature.  I was also one of those customers that bought it assuming it was a feature that was included since all my other DJI products can do it.... WOW - DJI needs to get this fixed ASAP.  Embarrassing!

I know it’s embarrassing, but for who ? You needed live stream so badly you forgot to check the specs for what was most important to you.

However I do think somewhere down the road we might see live streaming, it is available on other osmos but arrived as an extra with a SW update.
2019-1-29
Use props
bsuicorealtor
lvl.2
Canada

I would have totally paid a little more for live screen and a slightly bigger grip for bluetooth capabilities and a 1/4 inch thread mount... it would have saved me from buying all these useless accessories.
2019-1-30
Use props
SMFIDLER
New
Flight distance : 245791 ft
  • >>>
United States

I could not agree more.  I have sold my OSMO pocket.  DJI you blew it here.  You are out of touch with your marketplace.   No YouTube and Facebook live streaming capability?  With that it’s basically worthless.  If I’m going to have to edit this video, I might as well use a better camera.  Keep an eye on DJI everyone, they are sneaky at best, a bit naughty at worst.
2019-1-31
Use props
Mayhoff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20256 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bought GoPro 7 today. Wanted to love this, no native live streaming is a deal breaker.
2019-2-1
Use props
Igor Salgues
New

Norway

isdoo Posted at 1-28 14:06
Been told that it is coming....

Any idea when, or if these are just rumours?
2019-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

SMFIDLER Posted at 1-31 17:14
I could not agree more.  I have sold my OSMO pocket.  DJI you blew it here.  You are out of touch with your marketplace.   No YouTube and Facebook live streaming capability?  With that it’s basically worthless.  If I’m going to have to edit this video, I might as well use a better camera.  Keep an eye on DJI everyone, they are sneaky at best, a bit naughty at worst.

“They are sneaky at best”

I suppose if live streaming would become a deal breaker for you, did you not check before buying, in almost all dji cameras and camera drones live streaming was introduced in later FW.
2019-2-2
Use props
iBJdFPAtJVbe
New
United States

I've owned several DJI products over the years and they've all been awesome. One of things that I think made them great is that DJI seems to push the envelope and they listen to what their customers want. I have no doubt livestreaming is coming. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the crap outta this little beast!
2019-2-17
Use props
apocnz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106588 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The reason they'd be having difficulty live streaming (as least for the phone-plugged in mode) is the 1080p 30mbs stream coming into your phone chews up a bit of processing power, and it would be hard to then trans-code that to RTMP for live streaming and guarantee the process would work across all supported hardware (phones).

The wifi module stream should be totally doable, but then would require anyone wanting to live stream to have said module.

Better yet, DJI, provide an SDK for the pocket and let developers come up with a solution
2019-2-17
Use props
Serb
lvl.2

Brazil

I don't even care about livestreaming as much as I would love to have the ability to use Osmo as a USB or WiFi Camera of sorts...
2019-2-20
Use props
Goappr Studios
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-7 00:41
Hello there, we don't have this plan currently, if there is any update, we will release on our website.

Wow, DJI way of doing business by not adding Social Media integration is really bad management and people who have no idea what the consumer wants.  So we consumers need to look at other consumer devices from other manufacturers that are listening to what we the people want.
2019-2-27
Use props
ragiakof
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016257 ft
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-12-2 08:40
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the time being, Livestream feature or broadcasting live to Facebook or YouTube is not supported. Thank you.

Hi Administrator. Please don't speak like a politician. We want CLEAR ANSWERS. We paid for an unfinished product. So get the job done thanks
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Goappr Studios Posted at 2-27 07:53
Wow, DJI way of doing business by not adding Social Media integration is really bad management and people who have no idea what the consumer wants.  So we consumers need to look at other consumer devices from other manufacturers that are listening to what we the people want.

Hi Goappr, we understand your concern and the request of the live stream has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, but it is not sure if it will be added, please note the future update, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-3-2
Use props
Paulo Paulino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

+1 for livestream on dji osmo pocket
2019-3-3
Use props
Jillian Alvarez
lvl.1

United States

An instagram livestream is needed. People who see you can livestream from the camera to instagram will flock to this product.
2019-3-4
Use props
Toyandgadgetguy
New
Flight distance : 27467 ft
United States

I would also like to be able to livestream on Facebook Live.  The device cries out to be used for it.  

I've owned two DJI quadcopters, and enjoy my Mavic Pro tremendously.  I purchased this product, and do enjoy it's use, but find it somewhat lacking because it can't stream to social media, live.

Please escalate the request.  You'll find your product owners will use the product more often.  The more it's used, the more likely we are to continue to purchase loyally.
2019-3-13
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

This is a MUST HAVE thing!
Please add this feature in the next update!
Btw ^^ does anyone know when there is the next update coming?
2019-3-15
Use props
fansa0c6e350
New

Lebanon

jlenoach Posted at 2018-12-14 13:56
Osmo Pocket should absolutely Live Steam FB-  the original Osmos do- why would this be omitted? Please add feature

Yes it is absolutly needed
2019-3-20
Use props
Ali Reza Jalali
New
Canada

Any updates on the Livestream function?
2019-3-26
Use props
rmireles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185167 ft
United States

Bumping Thread - Any updates on the Livestreaming???
2019-4-8
Use props
Dean Freud
lvl.2
Germany

Yes, we need Livestream and Webcam support!
2019-4-9
Use props
Soto son
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33127 ft
United States

Yup, please add Facebook live feature. This is a must for the future of this product. I love the Osmo Pocket. Don’t make me GoPro.
2019-4-17
Use props
djiuser_1TwqXsAd13aw
lvl.1
United States

Yes, live stream is definitely needed for the osmo pocket. Also webcam mode, and direct wifi streaming.  Come on dji, make this product great before I get mad and sell it and but a gopro.
2019-4-30
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules