Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A3 and A3Pro firmware question.
1909 3 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4d376b39
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2041 ft
United States

Does the A3 have the same firmware as the A3Pro?  I know you can add the extra IMU's and GPS's, but wanted to know if the firmware on the master controller is the same.  Thank you.

2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, A3 and A3 Pro have the same firmware, no worries.
2018-12-3
Use props
Guto M
lvl.1
Brazil

Can you tell me why the A3 model A300P does not recognize my M600 Pro? I put the controller, but only appears as A3 Controller, when doing the test it works everything, but presents inconsistency in the firmware of ESC. Have you had this kind of problem?
2019-9-2
Use props
djiuser_NmxwrWGmY7oS
lvl.1

Hi, Have you ever communicate DJI A3 Autopilot with your personal computer for sending command that is inside "go home" information? I want to communicate my autopilot with my computer to control my autopilot with using serial communication. For example, when I want to turn my drone to the left, I turn the joystick to the left via my remote controller. Now I dont want to use remote controller, just ı want to send these data from my computer. How can i send these data to my autopilot? Also can i do this with using onboard SDK and STM32. Thank you
2019-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules