RC Charging Issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GPPilot
Flight distance : 2035705 ft
United States

I just received the new Mavic 2 Enterprise last week. Charged up all the batteries including the RC. I’ve flown it twice and tried to recharge the RC battery today. It makes a high frequency buzz at the controller, the micro USB end of the cable from the charger gets warm, and it will not charge now. Any suggestions on what might be wrong? Sounds like a bad connection to me. Support was not open today but I’m afraid they’re going to tell me to ship everything back tomorrow.
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi GPPilot, we're sorry for the troubles. Is there any chance change to another working cable to verify? If the issue persists, please kindly upload a short video of your operation, we'll double check, thank you!
2018-12-2
Use props
GPPilot
Flight distance : 2035705 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-2 19:07
Hi GPPilot, we're sorry for the troubles. Is there any chance change to another working cable to verify? Is the issue persists, please kindly upload a short video of your operation, we'll double check, thank you!

I tried several cables. All had the same result. I doubt you can hear the buzz in a video. It sounds like a mosquito, not loud, and high pitched.
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GPPilot Posted at 12-3 16:17
I tried several cables. All had the same result. I doubt you can hear the buzz in a video. It sounds like a mosquito, not loud, and high pitched.

Thanks for the clarification. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support Please kindly provide us with your case number and serial number, we'll keep following up.
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules