Firmware version conflict
882 3 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ewriggen
New
United States

Good afternoon.  Mavic Pro.  Using a Blackberry Keyone.  Been a while since I last used it.  WHen I loaded DJI GO 4 it told me new firmware was available.  Went through the process.  But now will not let me take off because firmware conflict presumeably between aircarft and RC.

I then downloaded DJI Assistant 2 -- even though it showed both components were on the latest and the same firmware version - I refreshed each one, one at time.  And unistalled Go 4 and reinstalled that as well.

Same result.

Ideas?

Ernest.

2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Ewriggen. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you are receiving any error message on DJI Go 4 App? Could you please provide us a screenshot of it? Also, I see that the Blackberry Keyone is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your Mavic Pro. When using a non-recommended device you will not be able to utilize all the functions of your Mavic Pro and there could be a compatibility issue. I highly suggest you use a compatible device that is listed on our website. Please see the attachment below for reference. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-12-3
Use props
ewriggen
New
United States

Thanks for the quick response.  

The only error on the GO 4 screen was a red banner at the top stating version conflict, even though the startup screen told me latest versions installed.

BUT …. I just went to power it up to get you that screen print and it works!!!

I didn't do anything different but you know how it goes.

I'll try tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

BTW -- no probs with the Keyone.  All seems to work fine.

THANKS

Ernest.

2018-12-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not 100% sure but do you need battery FW update.
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules