2878 3 2018-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jar102
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23146 ft
Spain

Buenos días,
Soy nuevo en el Forum y novato con los drones. Gracias por todas la ayudas que me podais prestar.

HAce unos días estrellamos el don con el aparente resultado de plaza antivibracion rota y cables de antenas rotos. Hemos cambiado la placa y soldado nuevos cables a las antenas. Antes de cerrar el chasis, probamos a encender los motores y funcionaron. Cerramos fuimos al campo a probarlo y ya no funcionaron. Nos daba mensaje de señal débil y al calibrar el compass no acabada de hacer el segundo paso.
Hemos desmontado de nuevo y parace ser que todo estaba en su sitio.
¿Qué puede ser?

Os agradezco de antemano todas las ideas que me podáis dar.
Un saludo

2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jar102. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your drone. I understand that you tried ti fix the crashed drone bus still there are issue with it after the fix. The best thing you need to do for your drone is con contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional analysis and repair. If you have additional concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.

2018-12-3
Use props
Jar102
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23146 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-3 07:17
Hello and good day Jar102. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your drone. I understand that you tried ti fix the crashed drone bus still there are issue with it after the fix. The best thing you need to do for your drone is con contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional analysis and repair. If you have additional concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.

[view_image]

Muchas gracias
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Jar102.
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules