Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 and Force Pro - still not working
1673 15 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

I bought a force pro half a year ago and still waiting to get Dji make it work with the inspire 2 !
I was hoping they gonna include the fix in the .300 update but nothing changed.

Here is a note from the manual stating it should be working since the force was released !

"The Force Pro is currently compatible with RONINTM 2, Ronin-S and Inspire 2, with support
for more devices coming soon. It can be mounted on a tripod or used handheld with the adapter."

When I connect it to the inspire 2 controller the camera gimbal just freaks out - Dji please do something!
When are we gonna see the fix ?

2018-12-3
Use props
uasflightops
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1273983 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

awaiting with interest if they ever get back on this!!!
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Flo the Pirate. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the Force Pro. Rest assures that I will forward this concern to out DJI R&D Team for further evaluation of the said device. Thank you for your patience and support.
2018-12-11
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

I asked about this a few months back as well, and the answer then was "soon".

I'd doubt we'll see it supported anytime soon, it'll probably be saved for the inspire 3
2018-12-11
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-11 09:00
Hello and good day Flo the Pirate. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the Force Pro. Rest assures that I will forward this concern to out DJI R&D Team for further evaluation of the said device. Thank you for your patience and support.

That would be great !
2018-12-12
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Mike9129 Posted at 12-11 10:59
I asked about this a few months back as well, and the answer then was "soon".

I'd doubt we'll see it supported anytime soon, it'll probably be saved for the inspire 3

I know ! We need to push more together - too bad probably very little people own the force pro compared to thousands of mavic owners.
2018-12-12
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ha, I remember this being advertised in the ORIGINAL marketing campaign for the Inspire 2, like over 2 years ago?

Good to see that it still doesnt work with it, this would be considered false advertising, luckily DJI is a Chinese company so they get away with it.
Best to sell ur Force Pro as there is no hope that they would implement this so late in the product cycle.

If they could have done it, they would have
2018-12-12
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

JBSonic Posted at 12-12 05:24
Ha, I remember this being advertised in the ORIGINAL marketing campaign for the Inspire 2, like over 2 years ago?
[view_image]
Good to see that it still doesnt work with it, this would be considered false advertising, luckily DJI is a Chinese company so they get away with it.

not sure if they can´t do it .... there is some interaction of the force and the gimbal ... it´s just not the right commands ...

also your picture is showing the dji focus - what is kind of working
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Flo the Pirate. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2018-12-12
Use props
user5e544aa151
lvl.2
South Korea

I am still waiting for working...

I bought it only for Inspire 2 and x7 camera.

....when it work?
2018-12-14
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

user5e544aa151 Posted at 12-14 09:14
I am still waiting for working...

I bought it only for Inspire 2 and x7 camera.

I hope soon !!!???!!! Do you also get some wired gimbal action ?
2018-12-15
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-12-12 07:56
You are very much welcome Flo the Pirate. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.

I make a bet with you, your complete bank account against mine, that the forse pro will never work with the inspire 2 !!!
2019-5-21
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DRAGenDROP Posted at 5-21 06:53
I make a bet with you, your complete bank account against mine, that the forse pro will never work with the inspire 2 !!!

;) hope you have not to much money in your account cause you kind of already lost as it´s working
since quiet some time ( excluding the public ), first shown working on nab 2 years ago and then this
video was going around a month ago :

https://www.facebook.com/1058392 ... 5413022703?sfns=xmo

you can clearly see the dude controlling the gimbal with the force pro stuck on his helmet ....

It´s hard to stay patient .... @dji

2019-5-22
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So DJI when do give us the updates?, only to them that pay a lot of money?, this men did tell me it's possible to do with special software he did get from DJI !!!!!

2019-6-6
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DRAGenDROP Posted at 6-6 10:02
So DJI when do give us the updates?, only to them that pay a lot of money?, this men did tell me it's possible to do with special software he did get from DJI !!!!!

we will get it soon ! .... I hope ;)
2019-6-8
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

sorry for bumping this up to the top every week but it´s the only way to remind @dji how exactly they advertised the force pro and that they didn´t deliver yet
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules