DJI Pilot User Manual
41462 55 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Simple answer here guys! There is no answer!
You had better learn DJI support is the worst in the industry.. The best we can hope for is someone hacking the Crystal Sky to provide answers. DJI will give you lame answers than stop supporting you.
Take a look at all the posts in this forum and see the frustrated customers who own this this device. They stop supporting us and expect us to buy their future products?
The DJI Pilot app is not a thrid party softwae package.. This is a DJI software package which is included on the base Crystal Sky.  
If in fact the DJI copter you are using is not supported with the Pilot App, where does it say so as their is no manual?
Guys were switching to the DJI Pilot App when they were having issues with Lagging video on the Crystal Sky Go 4 App and they reported good results.

I hope you find the answer to this one. The Crystal Sky is a nice bright monitor and Android Device.  I still like it. The only problem with the comapany that made it, DJI. If you don't have good support on any device, you are dead in the water!

By the way DJI, if you want to weigh in on this and tell me I am wrong, please do it!
2020-6-24
Use props
JohnH2005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130220 ft
United States

So, here it is July of 2020, on a thread started way back in 2018 and we STILL do not have a user manual for DJI Pilot?  Can DJI be any worse?  I mean is it even possible?  Two years with a software package out and NO USER MANUAL?  Seriously?
2020-7-27
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

JohnH2005 Posted at 7-27 05:16
So, here it is July of 2020, on a thread started way back in 2018 and we STILL do not have a user manual for DJI Pilot?  Can DJI be any worse?  I mean is it even possible?  Two years with a software package out and NO USER MANUAL?  Seriously?

Is a clown company!
2020-7-29
Use props
fans6765b5ea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 805751 ft
Canada

For some reason I think the "mods" do not get notifications of new posts or mentions.
2020-8-17
Use props
JohnH2005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130220 ft
United States

The funny thing is, as I sit here in my office, I have a 2016 Phantom 4 Pro, a Phantom 4 Pro V2 from January (well it is out being "fixed" for the second time now), a Phantom 4 Prov RTK SDK and a Phantom 4 RTK with Base Station sitting in my office.  That is a lot of money to have spent with these guys to have them not give a flying fluck about their goods.
2020-8-18
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

JohnH2005 Posted at 8-18 09:41
The funny thing is, as I sit here in my office, I have a 2016 Phantom 4 Pro, a Phantom 4 Pro V2 from January (well it is out being "fixed" for the second time now), a Phantom 4 Prov RTK SDK and a Phantom 4 RTK with Base Station sitting in my office.  That is a lot of money to have spent with these guys to have them not give a flying fluck about their goods.

Same here... I spent more then 50K euros in DJI products in the last 2 years... Nice hardware poor firmware/software, assistance on forums does not exist (admi respond with pre-filled sentences and it's like being teased). The Chinese mentality is this... If the company was Japanese or Korean it would probably be better!
2020-8-19
Use props
Yardbird1975
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

we recently bought the Matrice 210 RTK v2 and we are also interested in a manual for the DJI Pilot app. It is not that we have a specific problem but it would also be nice not to guess every feature of the software.
Iam really wondering why this has not happend until now regarding the age of this origina post.
Also why is DJI Go not supported for the Matrice 210 RTK? If you start crystalsky and turn off the remote then you can even choose the Matrice 210 RTK v2 from a pulldown menu.

Best regards,
Felix
2020-11-19
Use props
Aerial Imaging
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331519 ft
Australia

Keule Posted at 2019-11-24 21:50
Forget DJI mods, they aren't helping on this matter.
Enter following in the 'Custom Camera' settings for the X4S:

Interesting. where did you get that information?

I use photo size 5470X3648
sensor size 12.83X8.56
focal length 8.52
interval 2.5s

I did a full camera calibration and lens calibration to get these numbers.
2021-1-2
Use props
Aerial Imaging
lvl.1
Australia

There has just been a new update for DJI Pilot app on the crystal sky, which I use with a M200 v2 and X4S camera. there are som enew icons and I'd love a manual to know what they mean. or are we just using trial and guess work for professional applications these days???
2021-1-2
Use props
Aerial Imaging
lvl.1
Australia

I FOUND AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!

If you look in the DJI M200 V2 user manual from page 50 there is a small section on the DJI Pilot App
2021-1-2
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Aerial Imaging Posted at 1-2 14:28
Interesting. where did you get that information?

I use photo size 5470X3648

There are various sources on the Internet.
This is one of them: DXOMARK

Just look for the specs about the 1-inch Exmor R CMOS sensor use in the X4S.
2021-1-2
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Aerial Imaging Posted at 1-2 14:32
There has just been a new update for DJI Pilot app on the crystal sky, which I use with a M200 v2 and X4S camera. there are som enew icons and I'd love a manual to know what they mean. or are we just using trial and guess work for professional applications these days???

or are we just using trial and guess work for professional applications these days???

When you are dealing with DJI, yes - you have to do the trial and error method a lot to find out some stuff that is a little bit more than basic stuff.
2021-1-2
Use props
dongkwang55
lvl.1

South Korea

what is the map provider in DJI app
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_W4wrvLVHK3FG
New

Sierra Leone

Hi everyone. I have a matrice 300 rtk and have just updated its firmware but what I noticed is this, the dji pilot 2 home page has changed completely but I am more convenient with the default home page.Can you help please?
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI MAVIC 3 PRO
lvl.1

Netherlands

I Just Buy The Mini 3 Pro and The Mavic 3 Pro with the RC Pro
The Seller told me that it was compatible with Mapping use
now i see that the Rc Pro is Android and the Dji GS Pro is IOS
The guy at the store did not told me that
so why is there not a Ios Remote or android software
so i can make my one pre 3d flicht in the remote
anyone has a Solution
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_4vvrswDVEKY0
New

Brazil

Estou com dificuldade para entender a altura do ponto de interesse (POI) no aplicativo dji pilot. Como configurar para altura do POI = 0 para missao de waypoint?

No dji go4 abre-se uma janela, no pilot não.
1-27 16:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules