Button in Android native app
530 4 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anioet
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,
To the many users who complain about the impossibility of using the DJI in 4K 60FPS, you answer that we must use the native application of our smartphones. So I would like to know if it is possible to use the OM2 buttons (in particular the button that starts/stops the video) in the native application of a smartphone under android (Samsung GS9)?
Thank you.

2018-12-3
Use props
bjashton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245932 ft
United Kingdom

Filmic Pro works with the OM2 and supports the start/stop video. It might be worth checking if that supports 4K 60FPS on your device.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Apparently, you could still use the buttons on the handheld for as long as the device it's connected to Osmo mobile via bluetooth, however, we may need to confirm this to our team to see if the buttons will accurately work including the zoom functionality. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-4
Use props
Anioet
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,
Thank you for that answer. I don't know why, yesterday when I tried to connect the Osmo Mobile 2 to my smartphone it was detected by the Dji Go application, but on the other hand it didn't appear in my bluetooth settings, so it was impossible to connect it directly to the phone without going through DJI Go.
Today it works perfectly, I managed to connect it directly, and I can use it to make videos via the native application.
2 small details:
- the zoom buttons don't work (it doesn't matter I don't use them)
- the "video" button corresponds to the "Volume +" button on my phone, so in the application settings you have to configure the volume button so that it starts the video and not that it takes a picture
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Anioet Posted at 12-4 16:15
Hello,
Thank you for that answer. I don't know why, yesterday when I tried to connect the Osmo Mobile 2 to my smartphone it was detected by the Dji Go application, but on the other hand it didn't appear in my bluetooth settings, so it was impossible to connect it directly to the phone without going through DJI Go.
Today it works perfectly, I managed to connect it directly, and I can use it to make videos via the native application.

Hi, thanks for your updates. You mean, you have to configure first the settings on your camera app for you to record a video while using our Osmo mobile 2?  Yes, if you want to use the Osmo mobile 2 regardless if you will use DJI GO app or not, you have to use connect your mobile device to our Osmo mobile 2 via bluetooth. Thank you for the continued support.? Thank you for the continued support.
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules