Mass download original photo (high res)
5845 4 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kenshin
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi, is there a way to mass download all the original photo (high res) from my Mavic Air SD storage into my iPhone?

The mass download does not seem to download the original photo (high res). The photo that comes out is low res.

Need advice.

Thank you and Regards
Joel
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you're downloading the files on the app, you'll get the video on your phone, however, since it's cache files the quality is not as good as on the SD card. We will check this process if this would be possible with our team for further clarification. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Joel, please make sure you download the original photos from SD card to editor in DJI GO 4 , then check if there is an original logo shown in the photos. If you see this logo, this is the high-resolution photo from SD card. Also, the RAW photo cannot be downloaded to the phone due to the limitation of the mobile device, please kindly note, thank you!
2018-12-5
Use props
HendrikJB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Photo`s on Mobile Device seems to always be low res.  I download from SD card everytime and no problem with photo quality.
2018-12-6
Use props
jdklein
New

United States

I went to download from the SD card and my computer requires me to format the card which will erase the photos. Is there a workaround
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules