13678 194 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

fans5e28818f Posted at 12-12 12:59
[view_image]

just got the update.  I thought they are going to ship from China.

I'll be curious when you receive yours.  I'm over in FTW and ordered on 12/2.  I did get tracking and shipping notification but the info hasn't populated yet.  Best of luck!
2018-12-13
Use props
cheekhenggoh
lvl.1

Malaysia

My order still hasn't shipped. (to Singapore)
Order time: December 03rd, 2018
2018-12-13
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Kris Pestano Posted at 12-12 12:15
The only upside from ordering from the Dji store is no taxes. Plus it say's that we shouldn't pay any additional cost when it comes to customs and couriers.

The price from DJI direct is exactly thr same as buying anywhere else, at least in the UK. There wont be any additional expense no matter where it comes from.

Mines been on an aircraft from China  since yesterday. I hope its not lost lol.
2018-12-13
Use props
Magnil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122838 ft
Sweden

Dave_bass5 Posted at 12-13 10:39
The price from DJI direct is exactly thr same as buying anywhere else, at least in the UK. There wont be any additional expense no matter where it comes from.

Mines been on an aircraft from China  since yesterday. I hope its not lost lol.

Mine is on an aircraft too. Most dealers in Sweden got it yesterday. If I had ordered locally instead I would have the Osmo Pocket now.

Definitely not ordering from DJI next time.
2018-12-13
Use props
Roger1688
lvl.2
United States

SupaR6 Posted at 12-13 07:55
I'll be curious when you receive yours.  I'm over in FTW and ordered on 12/2.  I did get tracking and shipping notification but the info hasn't populated yet.  Best of luck!

Mine is on the way from Atlanta to Dallas (Fedex Ground) and the scheduled delivery will be tomorrow.  
2018-12-13
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

Roger1688 Posted at 12-13 12:30
Mine is on the way from Atlanta to Dallas (Fedex Ground) and the scheduled delivery will be tomorrow.

Awesome.  Hope it isn't delayed for any reason.  Considering we're probably 30 miles apart and ordered the same day, I'm hoping for an Atlanta to Dal transit but I still haven't received accurate tracking.

I did receive an email with tracking number attached, but alas, FedEx has no knowledge of it.  The story of preorders.
2018-12-13
Use props
Roger1688
lvl.2
United States

SupaR6 Posted at 12-13 12:56
Awesome.  Hope it isn't delayed for any reason.  Considering we're probably 30 miles apart and ordered the same day, I'm hoping for an Atlanta to Dal transit but I still haven't received accurate tracking.

I did receive an email with tracking number attached, but alas, FedEx has no knowledge of it.  The story of preorders.

I just received a text message from Fedex and mine is in SHREVEPORT, LA and it will be delivered tomorrow.  Only thing I can think about it that I placed my order at 6:30am.  If yours didn't get shipped as mine, it will be the next batch. Good luck!
2018-12-13
Use props
Kris Pestano
New
United States

Supposedly there are some shady couriers who will charge you for handling the package. DJI said to call them immediately if that happens.
2018-12-13
Use props
Kris Pestano
New
United States

since I live in Vancouver Canada we get charge 12% tax plus. So I saved myself some cash. Now playing waiting game before the holidays is nerve racking. haha Is it worth it? I keep saying to myself....yes haha
2018-12-13
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

Roger1688 Posted at 12-13 14:03
I just received a text message from Fedex and mine is in SHREVEPORT, LA and it will be delivered tomorrow.  Only thing I can think about it that I placed my order at 6:30am.  If yours didn't get shipped as mine, it will be the next batch. Good luck!

Well, enjoy tomorrow!  Not that you'll be doing much besides indoor shooting.  ;-)

I pinged DJI via chat since it's been about 36 hours since I got my tracking email.  They said to give it another 24 hours for tracking info to populate.  I did mention that tracking is useless when it arrives after the product (as did my Mavic Pro) and it isn't typical of FedEx.  Such is life.  Waiting to sign.
2018-12-13
Use props
Regolith
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3526243 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

my order 0622558210469 was placed on 2 dec still pending (promotion on website said 10-15days), promotion on 6 dec website said 10-5days, promotion on 11 dec website said 5-3days and today promotion on website said it takes only 3-1 days after payment confirmed..
I feel I've been fooled by dji promotion, i assume the first order will be processed first...now i realize why "refund order" button they placed on top
2018-12-13
Use props
Digimedia
lvl.1

Guadeloupe

Bea (大疆创新)
12月14日 CST10:40

Dear Nicolas,

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support

We appreciate you for sending us an email regarding your concern. We understand that you want to know the status of your order. As per checking it here on our system, the estimated delivery date of your order is on or before Dec 24 due to the shipping time frame of 15-20 business days (Monday-Friday) upon payment confirmation which was last December 2. We are glad to inform you also that we have the assigned courier for your package which is DHL.

Rest assured that once your order is already shipped out, that is the time where you will receive an email confirmation with regards the shipping details together with the tracking number. Please allow 3-5 business days for the actual delivery time frame.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you
Best Regards
Bea
DJI Customer Support
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/Youtube-DJI

Sales HQ
12月13日 CST12:12

Dear Nicolas,

Greetings from DJI Sales!

We have forwarded your email to the support team for better assistance. Representative of the team will be in touch with you shortly.

Hi Support Team,

Please help customer with below inquiry.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead!?

Best regards,
DJI

Sent: Tuesday, 11 December, 2018 3:20 PM
To: sales
Subject: Order : 0331528510479

Hello,

I bought an Oslo Pocket on the 2th of December and my order number is 0331528510479.

Should you tell me when my item will be shipped ?

Regards

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

??????????????????,??????????????,???????????????????????????????????????????,?????????????????????????
2018-12-13
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I did order 2018-12-12 06:23:43 (UTC) and now the status has been changed into shipped - no tracking so far

Did a chat with an Agent - they said its shippoed from UK to Germany - tracking in the next 24 hours

2018-12-13
Use props
tecnophone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 86608 ft
Italy

Update on my order.

Order Time: 2018-12-12 17:44:06 (UTC)

Mail from customer care

Dear Diego,

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support

We appreciate you for sending us an email regarding your concern. We understand that you want to know the status of your order. As per checking it here on our system, your package is estimated to be delivered on December 17.

Please know also that it is now ready for shipped out via DHL and it could be shipped within 24hrs. Please allow 3-5 business days for the actual delivery of the package. Rest assured that once your order is already shipped out, that is the time where you will receive an email confirmation with regards the shipping details together with the tracking number

Finger crossed
2018-12-14
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

trica de Posted at 12-13 22:13
I did order 2018-12-12 06:23:43 (UTC) and now the status has been changed into shipped - no tracking so far

Did a chat with an Agent - they said its shippoed from UK to Germany - tracking in the next 24 hours

So they ship mine from China to UK and yours from UK to Germany?!
Mine is at least now in the UK and on its way to the delivery depot

EDIT: At delivery depot!

14 Dec 18 9:36 AM - With delivery courier - NEWCASTLE,UNITED KINGDOM
2018-12-14
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

My DHL shipping data did not change since almost 48 hrs! :0(
It still sayes „Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC.“ since Dec. 12!

Edit: i ordered at 2018-11-29 13:11:31 (UTC)
2018-12-14
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

trica de Posted at 12-13 22:13

and tracking from dhl - that was fast

LONDON - HEATHROW - GUILDFORD - UK to Germany !
2018-12-14
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

micholix_1 Posted at 12-14 02:18
It still sayes „Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC.“ since Dec. 12!

same boat....bah : |
If i had bought this thing in local shop i've had it allready
2018-12-14
Use props
tecnophone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 86608 ft
Italy

Shipped!

Ordered 12/12 from Italy

Shipped now from UK.

It will arrive Monday
2018-12-14
Use props
st_meow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 972277 ft
Singapore

Ordered 02/12. Shipped 14/12. Woohoo!
2018-12-14
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Regolith Posted at 12-13 19:26
my order 0622558210469 was placed on 2 dec still pending (promotion on website said 10-15days), promotion on 6 dec website said 10-5days, promotion on 11 dec website said 5-3days and today promotion on website said it takes only 3-1 days after payment confirmed..
I feel I've been fooled by dji promotion, i assume the first order will be processed first...now i realize why "refund order" button they placed on top

What I think makes things worst is that in the UK when ordering through Amazon and it appears also when ordering directly DJI they fail to make clear that it is being shipped from China.  In fact there is a wilful misreprentation becasue they state that you are purchasing it from DJI Europe.  

I ordered mine on 30th November and asked when I'd receive it and DJI told me to ask Amazon when they knew the item was never being shipped to Amazon.  They didn't mention in any comms or advert that  it was being shipped from China. I asked Amazon and they told me to ask DJI.  I then cancelled the order before it was shipped and was still showing on Amazon as being delivered by 30th December and having bought it on overnight delivery from a UK dealer and instead of cancelling it they shipped it and sent me a note asking me whether I was sure I wanted to cancel.  I only ordered it via Amazon because of the ease of canceling it because we had a fixed travel date and didn't want it delivered whilst away.

They then wrote to me telling me that they wouldn't refund until they had received it back.  Presumably this means that if I'm out and DHL hand it to a neighbour or lose it then I have to fight for my refund.  Utter shambles.
2018-12-14
Use props
fans4f425186
lvl.2
Germany

Ordered 2.Dez in DJI Store. Its on the way from China!? My local dealers had send it already to friends. First time did an order in dji store. Never ever!
2018-12-14
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

fans4f425186 Posted at 12-14 05:36
Ordered 2.Dez in DJI Store. Its on the way from China!? My local dealers had send it already to friends. First time did an order in dji store. Never ever!

I fell you mate...s*cks!!! I am still waiting to...
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

I ordered 12/2 from dji.com, received notice of shipping via FedEx to TX on 12/12 however the tracking ID doesn't find a package nor is there any tracking info at all.  It is a bit curious and interesting that it is taking 3 days for tracking to update but 3-5 days to ship from notice?!  DJI must have a weird shipping method because FedEx doesn't typically operate in the blind.

I chatted with DJI online briefly who took my order and tracking info stating "please allow another 24 hours for tracking to update".  OK.  Waiting at the house for a possible FedEx arrival all day, I guess.  Certainly not the end of the world.
2018-12-14
Use props
Roger1688
lvl.2
United States

Just for people in USA:

12/2 Placed order
12/11 Pending - Fedex
12/12 Shipped - from Atlanta, GA to Dallas, TX
12/14 On FedEx vehicle for delivery
2018-12-14
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Mine just delivered in central London, UK.

Going to be a fun weekend.

2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

Roger1688 Posted at 12-14 08:16
Just for people in USA:

12/2 Placed order

Quit bragging.  ;-)

Still no tracking info for the number provided by DJI.
2018-12-14
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

Mines here

And it activated - hurrah!
2018-12-14
Use props
kerberos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Mine is here too (Italy), delivered few hours ago!

It's sooooo tiny!
2018-12-14
Use props
darinf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495787 ft
United States

Ordered 11/28
Just received in California via FedEx today. (12/14)
2018-12-14
Use props
Roger1688
lvl.2
United States

Roger1688 Posted at 12-14 08:16
Just for people in USA:

12/2 Placed order

Got it 2 hours ago.  This is going to be good for my Christmas trip of Europe.
2018-12-14
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

If you're in the US, DJI likely bulk shipped a bunch of devices and provided you with some kind of tracking number that doesn't mean squat.  Most likely, if you have an erroneous tracking number that doesn't show it even exists, your stuck in this DJI faux ship date cycle.  They won't have a clue despite it being their product and process.  Who knows when it will arrive.... DJI sure the heck doesn't.

Really idiotic way to ship things but it's about what I expect from DJI at this point.  US buyers, buy local.  Always.  
2018-12-14
Use props
Michael Miami Sweden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24199 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered mine from B&H NYC on December 2nd. According to my tracking number its coming tomorrow.

However the accessory kit is still pending. So only the Osmo Pocket is coming.
2018-12-14
Use props
ismith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35463 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Kris Pestano Posted at 12-13 14:52
since I live in Vancouver Canada we get charge 12% tax plus. So I saved myself some cash. Now playing waiting game before the holidays is nerve racking. haha Is it worth it? I keep saying to myself....yes haha

I’m also in Vancouver. Ordered Nov  29. Shipped from Shenzhen today, Dec 15 via DHL for delivery Dec 17.
2018-12-14
Use props
phoenixtx
lvl.2
United States

phoenixtx Posted at 12-13 06:53
Ordered from DJI Dec 11th at 4PM, status as of this AM says "Shipped" no tracking though

Update... ordered Dec 11th will be delivered the 18th from China
2018-12-15
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

Okay.  Ordered 28th of November, and just (15 December) received it here in the Netherlands.
Playing with it as I type this.
2018-12-15
Use props
Pancaro77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225866 ft
France

micholix_1 Posted at 12-14 02:18

Same for me since 12/13...
2018-12-15
Use props
tsroh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29826 ft
Germany

Pancaro77 Posted at 12-15 05:38
Same for me since 12/13...

Exactly the same for me since 12/13 to Germany with DHL
2018-12-15
Use props
micholix_1
lvl.2
Austria

Ok, DHL status changed this morning, mine is in LEIPZIG - GERMANY now, so hope i‘ll get it on monday, or latest on thursday than!?
2018-12-15
Use props
SupaR6
lvl.1

United States

tsroh Posted at 12-15 05:47
Exactly the same for me since 12/13 to Germany with DHL

Yeah, what they did was bulk ship a ton of Osmo's and sent you a very delayed tracking number.  Lazy way of shipping if you ask me.

I received tracking and shipping notice on the 11th for my 12/2 preorder.  It didn't update until last night for delivery on 12/18 from FedEx and had zero information prior to yesterday.  So much for preorders.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules