Happy to report - not affected here by new NFZ
407 1 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

After first verifying my MPp could Spin-up props and Fly.  I allowed Cs-Ub to connect via WiFi, and check for updates.
Sure enough there was Fly Safe firmware and Fly Safe database updates.  Strictly for reasons of Safety, I updated.

Happy to report that after updating Fly Safe firmware and data, that MPp would Spin-Up props, and Fly.  Not trying to rub it in on those who are having troubles, merily reporting.  

Risk of being block or locked where I am at was minimal.  Closest Airport is a little over 5-miles away.  With runway running parallel to me.  Thus any new Fly Safe - NFZ extensions from ends of runway would be going 90-degrees away from my location.

Whether I will be able to Spin-up props and Fly at another location I have flown from before without issues; is yet to be tested.

2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day HedgeTrimmer. Thank you for sharing your experience with the NFZ update. This will be a big help for our DJI Forum community. Please keep us updated on your succeeding flights with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Thank you for your support.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules