New Phantom 4 RTK Firmware Released (2018.12.5)
3705 10 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2018.12.05
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.06.0104
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v01.06.0106
  • DJI GS RTK App: v1.8.22
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom: v2.0.6
  • DJI Assistant 2 For MG: v2.0.10

What’s New?
  • Added the operation type of Linear Flight, and the support for KML/KMZ files import to create a Linear Flight operation area.
  • Added support for RTCM 3.2 MSM6, and MSM7 when using custom network RTK.
  • Added Galileo satellite count display in RTK Settings in the app.
  • Added the option in Aircraft Settings in the app to exit operations after remote controller signal is lost.
  • Added support for gimbal pitch angle configuration to be set to more than 0° which indicates the upward movement of the gimbal.
  • Added support for the remote controller to use the Network RTK service via Wi-Fi.
  • Added support for the remote controller to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi for aircraft activation.
  • Changed the maximum number of waypoints in one operation to 200.
  • Changed the maximum area margin in Photogrammetry operations to 200 meters.
  • Optimized the calculation for the threshold of battery level during Low Battery RTH to prolong time for executing operations.

Notes!
This firmware update may take a long time. Please wait and DO NOT power off the aircraft during updating.
Be sure to update the firmware for both the aircraft and the remote controller. Otherwise they will not work together.
It is not recommended to use this firmware with a PC GS Pro of v1.2.0 or lower. Otherwise some functions may not work properly.

2018-12-5
Use props
dominykas.b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1069531 ft
Lithuania

Hello,
Can someone please explain this option? "Added the option in Aircraft Settings in the app to exit operations after remote controller signal is lost". What would the aircraft do when connection is lost? Return to home, hover, land or even resume the mission? Thanks in advance
2018-12-6
Use props
fanse498a2fd
lvl.1

Taiwan

I have problem when I fly my mission using gs rtk app and phantom 4 rtk drone. The mission has uploaded and executed ok but the drone only fly to 200 feet height and keep hovering to the end, so I can only abort the mission and tap the return to home button. I have tried to upgrade the latest firmware for my controller and drone but the result is the same. The local reseller told me this only happens when you try to fly in no fly zone area but I was flying in middle of the rural campus lawn away from building. Someone suggests to re-install gs rtk spp but how do I re-install it? It was pre-installed by DJI.
2018-12-10
Use props
Steve Bodak
New

United States

I'm also having problems after the update.  Half of my batteries say they are not compatible but there is no option to update them....
2018-12-21
Use props
fansac539f21
lvl.1

Romania

Hello,
I get a message "KML function expired, please update" after upgrading to this version. Is kml import function a trial? I do not find an update option. Also the only button on dialog box is "OK"
2019-1-1
Use props
NIKUSHA
lvl.2

Georgia

I have the same problem, I have got the massage  "KML function expired, please update" . So far it is not clear for me how to update it and it would be great if DJI support team answer our questions.
2019-1-3
Use props
MADZIVLT
lvl.1
South Africa

I have the same problem too "KML function expired, please update " dji support team please assist
2019-1-5
Use props
NIKUSHA
lvl.2

Georgia

I have updated DJI GS RTK App to version v1.8.22-GSP-HF.1 from General Settings => APP Version, there was button to update and trial period of KML function has been extended.
2019-1-7
Use props
NIKUSHA
lvl.2

Georgia

There is another topic about this update also:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-176438-1-1.html
2019-1-7
Use props
SkyLadderDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1688045 ft
United States

Hi all... HELP! I was testing multiple battery missions for a big project tomorrow.... and after the drone returns home for a battery change the P4R is resuming the mission at the NEXT waypoint instead of the last one reaxhed. Anyone else having this issue?  Thanks, Steven Sky Ladder Drones
2019-1-26
Use props
Dafu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1155538 ft
Spain

SkyLadderDrones Posted at 1-26 12:09
Hi all... HELP! I was testing multiple battery missions for a big project tomorrow.... and after the drone returns home for a battery change the P4R is resuming the mission at the NEXT waypoint instead of the last one reaxhed. Anyone else having this issue?  Thanks, Steven Sky Ladder Drones

I am sorry because I can't help you, but we have the same issue.  Please, let me know if you get a solution. I will do the same.
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules