Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Possibility of binding Vision transmitter to Vision Plus quadcopter
1794 2 2014-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi,

I have both the Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vision Plus.
Recently, I have dropped my Vision Plus transmitter to ground and it became malfunction as I noticed something was broken inside.

So the question I have is, because I still have a Vision transmitter which is similar to Vision Plus transmitter and is also working at 5.8GHz, I wonder if it is possible for me to bind this transmitter to the Vision Plus quadcopter?
If possible, do I need to upgrade the firmware, or any other modification if needed?

Thanks in advance

Stanley
2014-11-7
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

The phantom 2 vision&phantom 2 vision plus are both using 5.8GHZ & D-bus receiver.
So it can be used on phantom 2 viosion after the binding process between receiver&controller.
2014-11-10
Use props
premro8
New

Brazil

hi,
it is easy to bind the transmitter to the bird. which I learned from this forum.  first power up the phantom machine.  you will notice a RED blinking light next to the battery. (right side). find a small screw driver or some small rod and push the blinking light until it get yellow. then switch on the transmitter.  you will notice that yellow light vanished.  that means your transmitter is bind with the phantom machine.
hope this will help you.
regards--- Prem
2014-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules