706 4 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

This will be my first DJI product so I'm wandering how're firmware update handled. Will I be able to update through the new MIMO app or have to wonload from website then copy to MicroSD card? Askign cause I'll be traveling from mid Dec to mid Jan and web access maybe sporadic while phone would have access almost everywhere.
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The SD card and application are required for the firmware update. Make sure that the sd card is installed to the Osmo Pocket and it has more than 100 MB space before updating the firmware, once you've connected your mobile device to the Osmo pocket there will be an automatic message that will prompt in the application for a firmware update. You can use the app to update the firmware of the Osmo Pocket. You may visit our website for a video tutorial on how to update the firmware. Please see the link below. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket/info#video
2018-12-6
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. That should work fine then.
2018-12-6
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Any plans of having something like DJI Assistant but for cameras/gimbals so it can run out of computer?
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 12-7 06:11
Any plans of having something like DJI Assistant but for cameras/gimbals so it can run out of computer?

Hi eYeSkYeYe, Osmo Pocket can only be updated via the APP, we do not have the plan of the computer currently, please note our website if there is any update in the future.
2018-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules