1513 7 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d9b6655
lvl.1
Flight distance : 376860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, Mavic pro batteries drain over a period of time, especially in the heat.. My concern is battery bloating, the bottom of the battery expands out pushing battery up..
I notice this after losing control of Mavic, camera moving arratically, and unable to control mavic for a short period.. I'm lucky battery didn't pop off Mavic causing mavic to
to crash into ocean.. This happened twice already, with 2 different batteries, i'm worried about losing Mavic during one of my flights...

Please advise what can be done to replace batteries...

thank you
Ray
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Ray, we're sorry about the issue you are dealing with the battery of your Mavic. May I know if you were able to report this to our support team? If no, can you please provide me the serial number of the battery in order for me to check the details? I'd like to help you on this.
2018-12-6
Use props
fans5d9b6655
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-6 14:47
Hi Ray, we're sorry about the issue you are dealing with the battery of your Mavic. May I know if you were able to report this to our support team? If no, can you please provide me the serial number of the battery in order for me to check the details? I'd like to help you on this.

Hi Diana, sorry, no i have not contacted support, it's been awhile since i've opened a ticket...  Where is serial #  thank you Ray
2018-12-6
Use props
fans5d9b6655
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

fans5d9b6655 Posted at 12-6 17:24
Hi Diana, sorry, no i have not contacted support, it's been awhile since i've opened a ticket...  Where is serial #  thank you Ray

is this serial # 093XE3T05401KG?  thank you Ray
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans5d9b6655 Posted at 12-6 17:26
is this serial # 093XE3T05401KG?  thank you Ray

Hi there, yes, this is the serial number of the battery and it should have been out of 6-month warranty, we apologize that the warranty service cannot be provided, you mentioned the drone is always losing control with two different batteries, may I know if the other battery is bloated as well? Was the drone ever crashed?
2018-12-7
Use props
fans5d9b6655
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-7 01:23
Hi there, yes, this is the serial number of the battery and it should have been out of 6-month warranty, we apologize that the warranty service cannot be provided, you mentioned the drone is always losing control with two different batteries, may I know if the other battery is bloated as well? Was the drone ever crashed?

Hi Mindy, no worries... All my batteries purchased at the same time... I believe this is manufacture defect,
I'm stuck with year old bad batteries ...  thank you..
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans5d9b6655 Posted at 12-7 12:29
Hi Mindy, no worries... All my batteries purchased at the same time... I believe this is manufacture defect,
I'm stuck with year old bad batteries ...  thank you..

If the batteries have been out of warranty, I'm afraid we are unable to provide the warranty service, it is recommended to contact a professional disposal agent for further assistance about the swollen batteries.
2018-12-7
Use props
Gilmarvbl
lvl.1
Brazil

Boa noite! O que resolveu com a bateria estufada! Tive o mesmo problema, retirei aquele adesivo e furei onde estava estufado! já voei com o drone algumas vezes, mas não é seguro! O que Voce fez?
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules