Lost my phantom
957 6 2014-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

United Kingdom

Didn't have the return to home mode on and lost wifi signal. I can see its location on the iphone app however after doing a search of the area I cant find it. So would a broken wifi signal mean that my phantom could have kept flying and be in another location. Any help please. Thanks.
2014-11-7
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

I am still new here but from what I've read the location you are getting would be the last location before connection was lost. I would start at that location and look in the direction it was travelling.  Also did you look up? It might be stuck in a tree!
2014-11-7
Use props
info
New

United Kingdom

shep941@gmail.c Posted at 2014-11-8 03:16
I am still new here but from what I've read the location you are getting would be the last location  ...

Yes that was my thought  on last known location and did check out the trees. Apart from the large hole in my wallet I only hope it didn't injure anyone when it came down. Own fault neverless.
2014-11-7
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

Did you have a "Reward if found" and phone number on it? First thing I did on mine.
2014-11-7
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

It should autoland after some time if you didn't have RTH active.  Was the unit in GPS or Atti mode when it happened?
2014-11-7
Use props
info
New

United Kingdom

GPS... both switches were at the upper position.
2014-11-7
Use props
info
New

United Kingdom

shep941@gmail.c Posted at 2014-11-8 03:30
Did you have a "Reward if found" and phone number on it? First thing I did on mine.

Wish I done this !
2014-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules