Im in the UK but my spark thinks i have USA flights And more Weir...
887 12 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cluster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57904 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All.
Im so glad we have a great forum to and community to get help

lol the only thing about these smart! drones, is when they are all good its good, but when things go wrong or play up, things can be very strange..

So i have been having a few issues with my spark, i touched on this a little in my other topic so ill go into that too much as i tend to waffle on a bit lol,
but at first i was using andriod sony xz but because disconntions i bought a ios ipad mini 4 (wifi only) the other day, at the moment its sorted out the disconnections and app closing issues but now im seeing other issues...

1. Not being able to download off-line maps, you dont get the option to do so like you do on android..

2. The weird one, i am in the UK, and bare in mind i have only had a few flights with my spark, a few at my local fields and a few test flights indoors, on my flights records in the footprints flight locations it says i have flown my drone in the USA twice, lol very strange, also a 3rd profile seems to have appeared, also my max altitude reading is very wrong, it says 105m but i have only took it up to 40m in flight.. I have taken some pictures for you..

I have reset all my flight records so hopefully this will solve these weird issues, but i am definitely thinking about factory resetting my drone etc, but not sure if that would even solve anything..

If anyone has any ideas on these issues i would be very grateful..

Happy RC-ing all.
All the best, marc..

2018-12-7
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Top altitude is the most altitude regarding the sea level where you launched the drone. Not how Max height you have flown.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-7
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

This happened to me today i have offline maps and i switched 4G off before flying
and i went far in the Sea beyond the map and it counted it as US too
i have FCC Mode done by Faking GPS once to be in US to switch so thats the reason for me
m Last Flight Shows i Went from Kuwait to USA 7 Times in 12 min as i have 7 USA Flags and 17 Kuwait Flags on my Profile and i flown Before at 500m Height and it says i have 67.5 Max height lol

u should not worry really nothing wrongs its just a weird glitch
2018-12-7
Use props
cluster
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Alex B. Posted at 12-7 13:31
Top altitude is the most altitude regarding the sea level where you launched the drone. Not how Max height you have flown.

Flysafely

hi alex, thank you thank makes sense..
2018-12-9
Use props
cluster
lvl.2
United Kingdom

SAADHERO Posted at 12-7 14:09
This happened to me today i have offline maps and i switched 4G off before flying
and i went far in the Sea beyond the map and it counted it as US too
i have FCC Mode done by Faking GPS once to be in US to switch so thats the reason for me

Hi SAADHERO, thank you for your reply, lol yeah its very strange isnt it, lol no big issue long as the spark dont try flying to these different countries on their own haha..
2018-12-9
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Think of it as a bonus. You now have bragging rights as a well travelled Spark pilot.
2018-12-9
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

cluster Posted at 12-9 12:09
hi alex, thank you thank makes sense..

You’re welcome
Now in my profile it also appeared that I was flying in USA, but I’ve never been there, lol
I guess it’s because of the fake gps to switch to FCC mode.

Fly safely and enjoy
Alex
2018-12-9
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

cluster Posted at 12-9 12:10
Hi SAADHERO, thank you for your reply, lol yeah its very strange isnt it, lol no big issue long as the spark dont try flying to these different countries on their own haha..

ur welcomed
but if u get china flag be careful it may fly there right into a box to be sold again
2018-12-9
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

is your Spark new or refurbished , if refurbished it could have been flown in the U.S,  and reintroduced  in a shipment to the UK . jut a thought .
2018-12-10
Use props
62+
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

Had the same problem this past week.
Deleted my flight log via app and ressync to the cloud base info today. Problem fixed.
2018-12-11
Use props
cluster
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Alex B. Posted at 12-9 13:48
You’re welcome
Now in my profile it also appeared that I was flying in USA, but I’ve never been there, lol
I guess it’s because of the fake gps to switch to FCC mode.

Hi all.
Lol yeah is a bit of a strange one this, I too delete my flight logs etc and have not had the USA flight reappear.. as far as I know my spark is not in fcc mode, I have not changed anything like that..

I got my spark used but from someone in the uk who bought it new from the uk as far as I know but I will double check that on Sunday when I speak to him..

Happy flying all..
2018-12-13
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

The USA flag has disappeared from the flight records.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-13
Use props
cluster
lvl.2
United Kingdom

some good news update, ive had a few more flights since and my flight records still seem ok, no more usa flights as yet, lol..

plus my nephew just picked up the mavic air, roll on the summer
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules