Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky hangs at Authorize DJI To Access Your Information
2078 4 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zjbYrIdJpJBG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69501 ft
United States

I just received my Crystalsky and activated it.  Everything seemed to be working perfectly until I downloaded the update and installed it. The update downloaded and installed fine, but when I try to enter  DJI Go 4.0, I agree to the DJI GO App Terms of Use and tap the I Agree at the bottom and then I get a screen to Authorize DJI To Access Your Information. I turn on Mobile Device GPS Information  (blue), I turn on DJI Device GPS Information (blue), I turn on DJI Device Hardware Information (blue). Bit when I tap the next on the bottom. I hear a sound to indicate I tapped the next, but nothing happens. It stays on the same screen, so I am unable to proceed farther.

2018-12-7
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

There are 4 different things possible to accept if I remember correctly. The last one is hidden and you need to scroll down to see it. Its also marked with a red asterix * as mandatory. I cant replicate it but this is how I remembered it.
2018-12-8
Use props
djiuser_zjbYrIdJpJBG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69501 ft
United States

Sweflyer Posted at 12-8 03:58
There are 4 different things possible to accept if I remember correctly. The last one is hidden and you need to scroll down to see it. Its also marked with a red asterix * as mandatory. I cant replicate it but this is how I remembered it.

Thank you so much! That fixed the problem. You would think all 4 would be on the screen as there is plenty of room. I appreciate your prompt reply.
2018-12-8
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_zjbYrIdJpJBG Posted at 12-8 04:08
Thank you so much! That fixed the problem. You would think all 4 would be on the screen as there is plenty of room. I appreciate your prompt reply.

Glad to help and that it worked out. Yes the screen and the touch is a bit different on the CS
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. We're glad that you were able to sort ou the concern via the help of our customer. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules