Where is the Osmo Pocket compatibility list ?
8842 16 2018-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobertW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41818 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm looking all over the place trying to find the device compatibility list for the Osmo Pocket.Please let me know, where to find it.
Thank you

2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there Robert. I do apologize but as of the moment, the Compatibility list for the Osmo Pocket is not yet posted on our Website. Don't worry, I will clarify this concern to our R&D department. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-8
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Natalia,
Thank you for your reply.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RobertW Posted at 12-8 13:12
Hi DJI Natalia,

No worries. I'll get back to you once I have the update. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RobertW Posted at 12-8 13:12
Hi DJI Natalia,

No worries. I'll get back to you once I have the update. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-8
Use props
KembleSteve
New

United Kingdom

Robert, like you, I just love this product, but cannot understand why there is no phone compatibility list yet on any web site I can find. The reviews all say how great it is, BUT if you have the wrong phone, it is just a brick!!!! So why would anyone buy something that they probably cannot use?  Please tell me.
2018-12-22
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

KembleSteve Posted at 12-22 09:07
Robert, like you, I just love this product, but cannot understand why there is no phone compatibility list yet on any web site I can find. The reviews all say how great it is, BUT if you have the wrong phone, it is just a brick!!!! So why would anyone buy something that they probably cannot use?  Please tell me.

KembleSteve:
Obviously DJI is still testing different devices but I have managed to get my iPad  mini 4 to work. It also works using a USB Type-C to Micro-B 2.0 Cable to get it connected to a Galaxy S5 (or other android devices).
2018-12-22
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy sent me this

2018-12-22
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

Works great with my LG G5.
2018-12-22
Use props
Georgethetech Whittam
New

United States

KEN5423 Posted at 2018-12-22 17:00
Works great with my LG G5.

Works with my LG-G7, but not my LG-V20.
2019-1-22
Use props
pvsheridan
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-12-8 14:32
No worries. I'll get back to you once I have the update. Thanks for your support.

It's May 2019...is list available?
2019-5-10
Use props
Iman_Oldie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125 ft
  • >>>
Australia

pvsheridan Posted at 5-10 17:51
It's May 2019...is list available?

Still not any where to be found. Not in Specifications or the FAQ.
Disgraceful oversight considering the restrictions on what can be used and what can't.
I'd love to buy an OP but I'm not going to risk my phone or tablet not being compatible and i certainly won't buy a new phone just for the OP.
After buying four DJI drones I won't be buying any more DJI products. Support is extremely poor.
2019-5-20
Use props
alohaliao
lvl.3
United States

I like how it says its compatible with the Google Pixel 2...yet its stupid and you have to put the phone in airplane mode then turn on wifi and bluetooth in order to connect. It's basically half assed at best, and been over half a year and still no fix.
2019-5-20
Use props
djiuser_NE8pFusHczWK
New
Indonesia

Georgethetech Whittam Posted at 1-22 18:42
Works with my LG-G7, but not my LG-V20.

In my lg g7 mimo app doesn't working properly
2019-11-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_NE8pFusHczWK Posted at 11-5 22:57
In my lg g7 mimo app doesn't working properly

Currently the Mimo app isn't working for many Android users on many different devices.  Hopefully they will fix it soon.  See the other threads on this subject.
2019-11-6
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-6 04:19
Currently the Mimo app isn't working for many Android users on many different devices.  Hopefully they will fix it soon.  See the other threads on this subject.

This is what I am experiencing with a Iphone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy S9.  When I connect, the phones usually MAY vibrate and the Osmo says gimbal wheel connected.
Unfortunately, I see no direct fix for this issue.  I may have faulty lightning/USB-C connectors (which BOTH shouldn't have the same exact issue) or the actual leads on the Osmo Pocket is faulty.
2019-11-6
Use props
djiuser_pRSieJ51H3iT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 689682 ft
United States

Will it work with my Huawei nova 3i?
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules