Do you have rotation issues when flying straight?
469 4 2018-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuantumCommando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 578976 ft
United States

Hi, thanks for reading.

I’m asking if you have this issue too and if it is an issue with my M2P, what to do to fix it, or if it’s just how it is. I have noticed that when I fly in a straight line (usually notice it if it’s for a longer distance and duration) either manually or using a smart feature like hyper lapse, that after a duration it slowly turns. I believe it’s usually clockwise. So even when I push the stick just forward, I notice it turns itself. As you can imagine it’s a bit annoying while filming.
I believe I’ve had this from the beginning on the first firmware. Do you all have this issue? Is it not suppose to happen?

Thanks so much for your help!
2018-12-9
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe try doing a stick calibration.
2018-12-9
Use props
QuantumCommando
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the reply. I did go ahead and calibrate the sticks but don’t believe that fixed it. I’ll have to Verify with some real use but the sticks appeared to be perfect on the stick response screen
2018-12-9
Use props
QuantumCommando
lvl.2
United States

Here is a hyper lapse I just took with the issue rather prominent.

https://youtu.be/M--8xsDh9D0
2018-12-9
Use props
szacs93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4143743 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

I'm facing the same issue as you...
If I choose a straight road, and tilt the camera from down to up (just to check, if it is really a straight road) and then I just press the right stick up, it starts to rotate a little bit clockwise...And then it leaves the road, as it starts to fly a different way... It would be great to have it fixed. (I haven't tried to calibrate the controller, but I will.)
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules