483 1 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A4CH1L
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85873 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anybody use the Ronin-S with a Sony A7R, not the A7RII or A7RIII, but the first gen A7R.  If so, have you been able to get the MMC cable to work with the A7R?  Some locations say that all Sony cameras work with the Ronin-S, but the compatiblility list does not show the A7R.  Love the Ronin-S, but looks like I might have to go a different route for the A7R.
I've tried the MMC-B and the MMC-C (with an adapter) and can't get the A7R to even connect to the Ronin-S.  I've tried every setting in USB from Auto to PC Remote.  Remote is set to On.  Not sure if I'm missing some setting, or it's just no compatible.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Upon checking, A7R is not listed as a compatible device for the Ronin-S. Since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the application if this will work all the time while using the A7R. We highly suggest you use the compatible Camera that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules