Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly Records Sync Failed
2958 10 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaciekT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2159413 ft
Netherlands

When I try to sync. fly records I receive: "sync Failed, Retry", but last fly is updated. Additionaly American flag appers on my foodprints (I have never fly in USA, only in Poland and Spain). Do you have any solution?
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused.  Can you please check whether all flight records fail to be synchronized? If the issue persists, please try to change the network or make sure you have a good internet connection. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I believe they have had problems.  For three days my pilot level dropped to 0, and about four flights failed to sync and were lost.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi MaciekT, have you referred to Natalia's suggestion and try again? If the issue persists, please kindly offer your DJI Account and the screenshots of the footprints? I'll forward to our engineers for further review, thank you!
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ALABAMA Posted at 12-10 16:57
I believe they have had problems.  For three days my pilot level dropped to 0, and about four flights failed to sync and were lost.

Hi ALABAMA, our engineers have been aware of the pilot level issue, and they are working on it. For the flight records sync issue, could you PM us your DJI account? I'll collect and forward to our engineers.
2018-12-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-10 23:59
Hi ALABAMA, our engineers have been aware of the pilot level issue, and they are working on it. For the flight records sync issue, could you PM us your DJI account? I'll collect and forward to our engineers.

It came back yesterday.  I lost a few flights , but that is no problem.  Thanks for checking, Susan.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ALABAMA Posted at 12-11 04:19
It came back yesterday.  I lost a few flights , but that is no problem.  Thanks for checking, Susan.

That's OK. If there is anything else we can help. feel free to contact us.
2018-12-12
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just to add that I've been having this issue for the last two weeks. Same issue across four devices (iPad x 3, iPhone)
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CloudVisual Posted at 12-17 04:35
Just to add that I've been having this issue for the last two weeks. Same issue across four devices (iPad x 3, iPhone)

Hi CloudVisual, the issue should have been fixed, did you try again?
2018-12-17
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-17 23:42
Hi CloudVisual, the issue should have been fixed, did you try again?

Just tried now. Still failing.

I have logged out and back in and tried different networks and 4G.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CloudVisual Posted at 12-19 09:37
Just tried now. Still failing.

I have logged out and back in and tried different networks and 4G.

May I verify where you are locating?
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules